shape
carat
color
clarity

Nephew sends cruel msg to my daughter

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's rarely too late to undo something like the way in which this situation was handled. If NonieMarie's daughter wants to she can go back and confront her cousin personally now. She can say that she has thought about the matter and realized she did nothing wrong and refuses to be treated like a villain. She can tell him that she is coming to the wedding because she cares about his sister and the family and that she expects him to behave himself.

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Like others, I don't understand the idea of waiting for someone else to 'finish' their engagement before someone else can get engaged. A close friend and I got engaged within a month of each other and we're ecstatic that we can share in all the wedding planning talk -- it's added to our friendship. It's something that should bring people together, sharing and understanding each other's excitement and happiness.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
And wear her ring! Right, Deb.

Gypsy said it all.

--- Laurie

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Agreed with everything Gypsy said. I also don't understand why you and your daughter need to tippy toe around your niece, and feel like you can't wear your ring. By doing so, you are feeding into their belief of the world should revolve around her.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results