shape
carat
color
clarity

New e ring stones. Peters options.

sonyachancs

Shiny_Rock
Re: New e ring stones. Peters options.

the handshot is lovely - and the chryso for sure! the shape and the cut is beautiful.

Niel said:
I know, but still, i feel bad as the amount I am spending is relatively low. But he was the best and very helpful! The best costumer service! and im loving the shape of that stone :love:

Niel, I completely get you! I feel really bad asking all the jewelers for quotes now, and especially when they are all being so kind about it!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Niel|1378948626|3519045 said:
TL|1378943543|3519002 said:
Niel|1378904248|3518560 said:
TL|1378903813|3518556 said:
Can he do a hand shot of both stones next to each other?

HE said he would et me one more photo in another ind of lighting. Hes been really good with me, so i dont wanna pester him with too many questions KWIM?

A decent vendor should always answer as many questions as you have. Don't ever be afraid to ask questions.

I know, but still, i feel bad as the amount I am spending is relatively low. But he was the best and very helpful! The best costumer service! and im loving the shape of that stone :love:

Well, a good vendor also wants someone to ask lots of questions, and the right questions, so that they don't end up returning the stone, which is a hassle to both the client and the vendor, regardless of how little is spent on the gem.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock

I prefer the cut of the chrysoberyl, but I personally don't like greenish yellow, so if it were me, I'd buy the spinel. But since yellow-green is one of the colors your BIL is looking for, I'd get that one.

Vidalia

Shiny_Rock

The chrysoberyl looks great in those hand shots and if I'm remembering correctly perfectly matches your future SIL's preferences. Hope that when it's in your hand it turns out be exactly what you've been looking for.

(And kudos to you for doing so much work for your family!) :appl:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

I love the chryso.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I should be here on Saturday. so thats cool. Ill attempt photos, but who knows how good I'll be at colored stone photos

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Stones here. I feel like at least the prongs HAVE to be yellow gold.

Fire shot included :D

uploadfromtaptalk1379176938922.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1379176949826.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1379176959960.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1379176969526.jpg

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock

Yup, looks awesome with yellow gold.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

So.....
I recently cannabilized some settings, and one of them is going to fellow pricescoper who I'm sure will make something smashing out of it!

And the other I decided to keep for now since 1. It's a gorgeously done custom piece and 2. My jeweler had to cut the prongs to remove the diamond, and I felt a little awkward selling it in case the buyer didn't have access to the same great jeweler I do who is willing to rebuild plat prongs for 40$, lol.

Anyways, I think the 5.3mm red spinel would fit, and after emailing Peter, he seems confident that this little red packs a great punch and will impress me, so hopefully I"ll be putting the order through tomorrow after my jeweler confirms my suspicions that it should fit in the setting which previous held a 5.1mm round diamond. :D

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock

Love that chryso! It's gonna be just stunning when set in yg. I'm almost as excited as if it were mine....well, almost.

Sounds super, MTG. It's so saturated!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

JewelFreak|1380065760|3526671 said:
Love that chryso! It's gonna be just stunning when set in yg. I'm almost as excited as if it were mine....well, almost.

I wish the whole thing was YG :(

BUT as L really much prefers white, only the basket will be yellow. The rest unplated 14k white.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock

Niel|1380073203|3526736 said:
JewelFreak|1380065760|3526671 said:

I wish the whole thing was YG :(

BUT as L really much prefers white, only the basket will be yellow. The rest unplated 14k white.

I think this sounds pretty.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock

That should work -- the yg will be where it counts.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock

Peter is really good. I have a stone from him myself.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results