shape
carat
color
clarity

The New iPhone 5S and 5C!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was up at 2:52 eastern and was able to order at 3:07, not bad. Got the silver white 16. But I got an email today saying the estimated ship is October 21-30. That email crushed my little heart, lol. I'm hoping that it will be sooner but who knows, I'll have to live with DH's 4g a little longer...

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
We got ours online last night/this morning as well. I got the gold one, DH got the silver. Supposedly they ship 9/24, hope it's accurate! We finished our orders by 12:09, so they certainly should be!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got an email from AT&T, my phone shipped! They totally lied to me about it shipping in late October, I couldn't be happier! It'll be here Monday, woot!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Asscherhalo_lover|1379771158|3524726 said:
Just got an email from AT&T, my phone shipped! They totally lied to me about it shipping in late October, I couldn't be happier! It'll be here Monday, woot!
WOOHOO!!!! I checked ATT around 4 yesterday and they still didn't show my upgrade as processed/contract date change, though they had my husband's iPad line as our main line on the account LOL! I spent 10 minutes trying to change that and finally found where to fix that ...

Apple still has me processing but it still shows like it ships monday. We'll see.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I'm so irritated! I purposely didn't order through AT&T because it said there would be a 7-10 business day processing period. I ordered at midnight through Apple instead (silver! No gold for me - I hate yellow, even a subtle champagne color). Now I see that the AT&T phones are shipping out this weekend to arrive on Monday/Tuesday, and mine through Apple won't get here until Friday. I do NOT do well with patience (plus I'm upgrading from the 4).

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
ame|1379779087|3524774 said:
Asscherhalo_lover|1379771158|3524726 said:
WOOHOO!!!! I checked ATT around 4 yesterday and they still didn't show my upgrade as processed/contract date change, though they had my husband's iPad line as our main line on the account LOL! I spent 10 minutes trying to change that and finally found where to fix that ...

Apple still has me processing but it still shows like it ships monday. We'll see.

All the people who ordered in the first batch (where the estimate was 1-3 business days for processing and 2-3 business days for shipment) are getting their statuses changed to Preparing for Shipment today ;-)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH got a 5s today. He likes it so far. He had a 4s before. The fingerprint reader works pretty well. He always get the basic black phone and the largest hard drive size so they had them in stock at our Verizon store.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
B.E.G.|1379817474|3525076 said:
I'm so irritated! I purposely didn't order through AT&T because it said there would be a 7-10 business day processing period. I ordered at midnight through Apple instead (silver! No gold for me - I hate yellow, even a subtle champagne color). Now I see that the AT&T phones are shipping out this weekend to arrive on Monday/Tuesday, and mine through Apple won't get here until Friday. I do NOT do well with patience (plus I'm upgrading from the 4).

I'm upgrading from a 4 as well, I had a 4s and broke the screen, I didn't want to pay $100 to fix it so I have been using Hubby's old 4 for over a year, this upgrade is more than needed! It'll be here tomorrow I can't wait! It's actually been less than 10 miles from my house since yesterday morning but it missed the delivery cut off by 4 hours. It's at the sorting facility so I can't pick it up, believe me I asked!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sometime overnight they changed mine to preparing for shipment as well. However I stopped into an ATT store yesterday, and my friend was at one of the malls with an Apple store...I could've just walked in and bought it from either in person. Oh well.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I thought about trying to get one from an Apple store, but it seems like all they have are the black/gray ones. Those are fine but I really wanted a white one to switch up this time around, so online order it is!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well it's here and it's faster than my computer, lol. Coming from a 4 I am very pleased. I made this time that I bought an awesome case, spigen tough armor and a glass cover, not breaking this one!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Asscherhalo_lover|1379975933|3525877 said:
Well it's here and it's faster than my computer, lol. Coming from a 4 I am very pleased. I made this time that I bought an awesome case, spigen tough armor and a glass cover, not breaking this one!
Woohoo!!!! I ordered my Spigen Steinheils the like last wed and had them last friday. I already had my speck cases, and I got my pouch I ordered on etsy yesterday. Now I just need my damn phone!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results