shape
carat
color
clarity

Golden Sapphire

Kaede

Rough_Rock
Natural Sapphire had a sale back on Labor Day. I'd been eyeing a golden sapphire for several months and I bit. Here it is!
http://www.thenaturalsapphirecompan...phires/p-48115-octagon-unique-sapphire-u3999/ It will (eventually) be made into a ring.

I have big fingers (size 13). I'll have lots of territory to work with. I found this out when I ordered my spess set. Which btb will be arriving tomorrow. One of Mr. Wise's goldsmiths worked closely with me to get exactly what I wanted and would look good on my hand.

natural_sapphire_cushion_unique_u3999_1-small.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
the page wont load for me, so did you already buy that stone? what size is it??

Kaede

Rough_Rock
I bought it and it's sitting in my underwear drawer as I type. It's is 5.93 Ct. 9.57 mm x 9.07mm x 6.58mm. Looks just like the picture. Which doesn't help you much I know.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Can you take some photos of it & post them? I'd love to see how it looks in hand.

--- Laurie

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is the window as apparent in real life as it is in the vendor photo? Cool color and great size!

Kaede

Rough_Rock
the window is very visible. The stone has a big belly that has few facets. I love the color. I have thought about getting it recut but I worry about it losing color. If I can get it set cleverly maybe the window will close up. Maybe not. I do LOVE the color.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
It couldn't hurt to ask a trusted cutter what your options would be so far as doing a recut. It looks like a pretty big window, so I don't know that it would ever really look "closed" but that color is awesome.

I vote high carat yellow gold!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results