shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring from ERD received today!

Lilly2013

Rough_Rock
Please disregard my ugly hand and unpolished nails, i am so stressed out and have't had my nails done.

Let me start with the result, I do like my ring! it is a well made ring. I have ordered from bluenile and ended up returning it. Bluenile
has very good return policy, easy and fast. In comparison, EDR is far better as far as their craftsman is concerned, it is simply not at the same level. yes i did pay a premium for the ring , but i do believe the final product from ERD worthies it. And another good thing is the price for the center stone, ERD's price is comparable to bluenile if not better and actually slightly better than other venders if they have access to the same stone. (The only one that offered a even lower price on the same stone is B2C). The ring is very sparkling and bright in real life. The center stone is small and only 1.07 ct, E color, VVS2, Oval, no fluorescence. The meeles(small stones on the shank) are E color, VS( mark at ERD was not clear on whether it is vs1 or vs2, i guess they are so small and do not matter that much), the setting is called "claire", halo, split shank, micro pave. If anyone has any questions about the setting or my experience with ERD, i will be glad to help.

_10180.jpg

_10181.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Claire looks beautiful on your hand Lily!!!
How are the prongs in real life. I am happy for you it worked out this way for you.
Enjoy wearing your ring :love:

Lilly2013

Rough_Rock
Thank u so much Acinom, after they fixed it, the prongs are smaller and thinner. Before i saw it, Chris told me the ring flows better, and it does, you can see them for sure, but only if you look very closely. They are not as small as ERD's round or cushine settings, but i believe good enough and don't affect the apparence of the ring. Overall, i am satisfied with my ring although it pushed my budget but the craftsman is indeed delicate and well done. Much better than the massive production type you get from bluenile or other vendors.

Acinom|1379620020|3523695 said:
Claire looks beautiful on your hand Lily!!!
How are the prongs in real life. I am happy for you it worked out this way for you.
Enjoy wearing your ring :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous Lily, congratulations!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
So elegant and beautiful!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw your other thread w the prong issue and boy --- they came thru beautifully here!! I think they look amazing and I'm glad that you are happy w them now IRL!!

Its a stunningly gorgeous setting!!! What a lovely ending to your project!!

I'm happy for you!!! YAY!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
A beautiful (and beautifully set) oval like yours just makes me weak in the knees. You ring is just perfect! Congrats!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful and really compliments your long fingers!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1 ct is anything but small!

Lilly2013

Rough_Rock
About the center stone: I chose oval so I already knew it will have some bow-tie effect, just how big(or in another word how worse). i did not see the stone until today, Mark at ERD said it is a very small bow-tie, I would say it is reasonable small,
If you look down, it is like a wide line; if look it at the eye level you can see it is there, but the split shank helps a lot, the E colored melees shine nicely, the the bow-tie is within the split space and smaller, therefore, the sparkle from the melees covered it largely. Just to provide some information for girls who are interested in oval stones.

See in this pic, the bow-tie is less visible, but in the pic on top of the page, you can see it it there, it is the same ring,
Pics taking same time.

_10185.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous!!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL ring!!! ...so glad you like it!! :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I read your other thread, with the concern about the prongs and am glad to know you're happy!
That is an absolutely gorgeous ring :love:
Congratulations and Enjoy!

himni

Shiny_Rock
it beautiful, great finger coverage:)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! I'm so glad you are pleased with the end result. i read your earlier thread and you were so distraught. I'm so glad to hear that they made the changes to your satisfaction. Your ring is beautiful. Enjoy in good health!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow. Wow wow wow! :appl: This is the first oval I've truly coveted. It is not small, it is perfect! :love:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
am glad that they sorted out the prongs for you.

congrats..

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
It came out truly stunning! Wow, its huge!! ..and might I add, I dont even see your itty bitty prongs ;-) Enjoy it! ERD did an exquisite job as usual! :appl:
Congrats!!!

Daisycakes617

Rough_Rock
:love: :love: WOWZA!nyour ring is gorgeous! It looks bigger than a carat for sure! I love it

MuffDog

Shiny_Rock
The ring is beautiful!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh Lily, it's just gorgeous! :love: It looks perfect (and big) on your hand! It's definitely one of the prettiest ovaI rings I've seen here in my 4+ years. I am so glad you're feeling better your ring - the prongs look great - now just sit back and enjoy wearing this beauty! :appl:

Lilly2013

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for your kind words, all you girls are so nice and sweet. I was not a stress free experience buying a ring from a vender in another state, regardless who deal with. I dealed with a few of them. I know my ring is not perfect perfect, but it is probably the best I can get with my budget, I did not go to the big brand names, and chose ERD in hoping to get something more "me" than the massive production type of ring. Although it is still an existing design on ERD's website, the split shank turned out to have the right space in between, the pic does not show it well, but in real life, it does not look chunky like the other split shank setting, and I has to addmit ERD did a good job on the setting, there is tinny uneveness on the micro pave, but it is so tinny, you can never tell with your nakes eye, and it is normal. Overall, I like the ring. thank you for all your support and kind words!!

Lilly2013

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for your kind words, all you girls are so nice and sweet. I was not a stress free experience buying a ring from a vender in another state, regardless who deal with. I dealed with a few of them. I know my ring is not perfect perfect, but it is probably the best I can get with my budget, I did not go to the big brand names, and chose ERD in hoping to get something more "me" than the massive production type of ring. Although it is still an existing design on ERD's website, the split shank turned out to have the right space in between, the pic does not show it well, but in real life, it does not look chunky like the other split shank setting, and I has to addmit ERD did a good job on the setting, there is tinny uneveness on the micro pave, but it is so tinny, you can never tell with your nakes eye, and it is normal. Overall, I like the ring. thank you for all your support and kind words!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring!!! :love: I love that setting for an oval! (And I'll add that it has a great name, too! ;)) )

badabling

Shiny_Rock
I'm so happy this story has a happy ending!!! :appl:

Im sorry you had to go through what you did but I'm glad everything worked out in the end and you love your ring. It's a beautiful ring but it doesn't mean anything unless you love it so I'm so happy you do!

The worst is behind you...enjoy your ring!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful! So glad it all turned out perfectly!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is stunning. I love ovals and this setting is gorgeous :appl:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's perfectly gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results