Base clear+light gray

nail.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gemtastic, that is such a fun color, and your doggie is adorable! :love:

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
I'm liking my current manicure--it reminds me of champagne! It's Essie 'Mademoiselle' (sheer pink) with Essie 'Good as Gold' (metallic gold) on the ring finger and Essie 'Set in Stones' (silver glitter) and E.L.F. gold glitter polish on the tips.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1375141519.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1375141531.jpg

gemtastic

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Junebug! She was licking the lotion off my hands

I love the tuffyluvr's "goldenfinger"

Everyone's nails look so good!

DiaDiva: is your ring a Bulgari? I have one in yellow gold

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH I LOVE YOUR NAILS, TUFFY!!! :love: :love: :love:

I painted over my mauve to add some fun nail art inspired by Pinterest and Instagram finds… and then noticed my middle finger's nail is cracked right where it separates from my nail bed, about half the length in. ;( It took me 13+ weeks to grow them this "long"! My nails are super weak and grow super slow…. so this might be one of my last contributions for a long time:

photo-2_15.jpg

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock
Here's mine (finally)

_9482.jpg

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Nyc2chigal|1377896811|3512623 said:
Here's mine (finally)

Love the coral/pink color. Very fun for summer! Also love the three stone halo - great finger coverage!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I didn't if I should participate without polish...but here's my traditional set with my traditional do-it-yourself natural oval nails

oldschool.jpg

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Jaysonsmom, no polish needed to post. I like the oval shape. Matches your nail bed well. And I love your stacked rings! I've read your ring threads and drooled each time!

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
I'm having a yeller day :)

Blue sapphire in Heart of Water Nur 21k setting with a 22k thin band on ring finger and tricolor gold 22k band on index finger. Polish is Essie Shorty Pants!

img_20130902_140947.jpg

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
WOW! :love: I'm so glad I came in to play today! LOVE the new nails y'all!

Madelise- Did you do all that painting yourself??? And NO! Don't stop painting your nails and posting. I think thats the cool thing with nail art. It actually looks better (to me) if the nails aren't too long when you do it. (One thing I have done in the past with a cracked nail that isn't too far gone is apply a fancy nail decal and topcoat it. They are thick and tend to protect the nail while it grows out enough to be able to trim it- and it looks pretty too....)

Here's my first attempt at ombre sparkle tips. 9 nails are a retired Love My Nails color called "Cherub", ring finger is Chi "Bad Girl Gone Good" and the tips are Wet and Wild 435G. (I still have one more coat to go at the very tips of these). I think it turned out pretty well!

With my OEC, VanC band and a channel set eternity:

ombre1.jpg

ombre2.jpg

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Was waiting for a manicure so I could contribute to this thread!

Chanel Sky Line polish, Sholdt semi-bezel setting!

_9677.jpg

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Spinel from frekechild.

_9696.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results