shape
carat
color
clarity

One more CC ripple!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
After I got my first ripple strand, I knew, I have to have a white one! I know now, that I like the ripples almost more, than the colors of this strands, therefore I realized, that a white one would be better for me, than a colored! I was corresponding with Catherine last weekend, and I choosed the 2190 strand. Originally it was on the page with yellow gold spacer beads and yellow gold clasp, but I asked Catherine to remove the spacer beads, and finish it with a rose gold clasp. I also asked her, to make a pair of earrings.

Here are the pictures of the finished strand:

I think the pearls have such a beautiful luster, almost like small mirrors!

dscf4209.jpg

dscf4200.jpg

dscf4203.jpg

dscf4199__2_.jpg

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my they are SO pretty :love: :love: :love: I think I might need some white ones too. Looking forward to your review and neck shots.

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can't wait to get them! I asked Catherine, to send it with express shipping. I hope I get it within one week, as last time! I am going to make a lot of pictures, and post them! :bigsmile:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Yay! They look gorgeous and I like the changes you made. I am looking forward to neck and ear shots.

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
They're white....but with so many rainbows! Look at that orient! They are absolutely stunning. And yes, with the ripples...you can't have just one!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Really lovely! Pls do share more pics when you get them! :love:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are absolutely lovely, dkata!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful and were in my wish list for quite a long time! Congratulations and can't wait to see more pics! :love:

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
These are stunning!! I can't wait for pics!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yesterday my express delivery arrived! I am so happy with them! This is the strand, what suits my garderobe the best!
The pearls have a beautiful luster, and now in my office on the desk I see a pink overtone - what I unfortunately can not capture. Sometimes - in direct sunlight - I think the overtone is more gold-silver! That is what you see on the picture nr. 3! The length is just perfect for me, and I think the rose gold matches very well!

To the pictures:

When I got home, I am going to make some Picture in the lighbox! That shows the colors the best - as we learnt from icy_jade! I aleady made a Picture of my other ripple strand in the lightbox, and it is just incredible! I am going to post this pictures in the other thread!

_9641.jpg

_9642.jpg

_9643.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
dkata -- the necklace is gorgeous on you! Wear this beautiful necklace in good health!!! Wow!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Love them! :love:

You may want to get some light gray paper for the background, especially if you are photographing white pearls. ;-)
Can't wait to see more pics.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
These are outstanding!!!! :love: :love:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my :love: :love: :love: they are SO lovely and look great on you! I absolutely adore white pearls! Fabulous choice on the rose gold.

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
These are fabulous on you!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results