shape
carat
color
clarity

Multicolor Tahitian pearl bracelet

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
LitGeek asked about my bracelet in this thread [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/photographing-my-pearls.192475/page-3']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/photographing-my-pearls.192475/page-3[/URL]

I bought this in 2009 from Tahiti Pearl Market (TPM) in Honolulu, Hawaii. They have stores in French Polynesia but have renamed their Honolulu store to Margo Pearl (Margo La Perle de Tahiti). TPM brought two of these stretch bracelets to the Las Vegas shows. They didn't sell. One daughter of the TPM family took one back with her to French Polynesia. The other was sent to the Honolulu store. The sales associate showed me the bracelet and it was love at first sight. I removed one of the prettiest pearls and made a pendant on gold bale for a friend. The pictures taken at the store showed a chocolate pearl and a pistachio. Another one has dark green on one side and intense peacock (with almost fuchsia in the middle). Surface isn't perfect with light blemishes but luster is incredible. It is one of my favorite pieces.

I have knotted this bracelet over and over many times. At one time I had gold laser beads interspersed between every 4 pearls. At first they were made for my left wrist. Because I wear my watches more often now, I wear it on my right wrist and had to add a few more pearls.

img_3499sm.jpg

img_3501_copy.jpg

img_1728.jpg

img_3826trim.jpg

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
The pictures taken on vacation are labeled in which lighting they were taken, with cropping only and no color adj or photoshop. Indoor picture on towel is 3 ft away from east facing window in afternoon light. Picture on sand is in bright sun. The one on the grass is under pine tree near the sand.

img_2765_indoor_by_0.jpg

img_2768_direct_0.jpg

img_2772_lawn_next_to_sand_under_0.jpg

p1000898_outdoor_under_0.jpg

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
Ummm, WOW.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Holy gorgeousness!!!

bluebirrrd

Shiny_Rock
HHPmom, this has always been one of my favorite pieces and I love each variation so I understand why you keep changing it.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love:

Sigh... I really want one (or two or more)... (Wipes drool) :twirl:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for sharing the details with us :ugeek: It is SO gorgeous :love: :love: :love: Still can't get over all of the beautiful colors 8-)

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Pearlgasm! :o
:love: :love: :love: :love:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Those colors are incredible!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results