shape
carat
color
clarity

OdysseyGem questions - reliable and speed of service

sonyachancs

Shiny_Rock
I just purchased a stone off odysseygem, at http://odysseygem.com/ - first purchase, and because my confidence was bolstered by the good reviews here!

So I did that last night - and today I've just checked and the stone is still listed in store, and I don't have anything except a paypal confirmation of payment sent to show for it. Could anyone let me know what the standard procedure is?

I've just sent him a message on the website - and trying to add him on Skype now, but hopefully it's just me being fretful. I haven't contacted him before buying the stone!

Thanks for any help - worried buyer here :confused:

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
I've only dealt with Tan on Ebay, but he is on the up and up. He probably just hasn't made it over to his non-ebay page to mark as sold. If he doesn't send you a message with tracking info by tomorrow, I'd follow up with a message. Or contact him through EBay with your situation.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Things don't always happen immediately with Tan, though his service is very good, from my experience. I'm sure it will be followed up on in a day or two but wouldn't worry about it. Contact him for confirmation, but he is reliable.

Be sure to use very simple straightforward English -- he does not understand if it's complicated. What stone did you buy?

--- Laurie

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JewelFreak|1377444193|3509495 said:
Things don't always happen immediately with Tan, though his service is very good, from my experience. I'm sure it will be followed up on in a day or two but wouldn't worry about it. Contact him for confirmation, but he is reliable.

Be sure to use very simple straightforward English -- he does not understand if it's complicated. What stone did you buy?

I second this statement! Remember that it might not be Tan answering - that it might be one of his employees.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results