shape
carat
color
clarity

You can never have too many pearls...right?

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I sure hope that is true. I feel like I am heading into full fledged addict territory.

These are smooth ripples from Catherine. The are a multicoloured purple and lavender with a few pops or orange and lilac thrown in. I LOVE them! There is still lots of iridescence, shimmer and shine! But if you want oil slick rainbows, go for the wrinkly ones.

all my ripples

all my silk bags, lol

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
Oh man, they are just BEAUTIFUL. I think I found my next want...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:
And to answer your question No, you can never have too many (that's like asking can your diamond be too big LOL)! :appl:

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
missy|1376954718|3506219 said:
Gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:
And to answer your question No, you can never have too many (that's like asking can your diamond be too big LOL)! :appl:

That is what I was hoping. I feel so greedy, lol, but I can't stop.

Thank you both!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
we don't want you to stop!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I, personally, have not yet found my pearl limit. I suppose one might lose interest, but a true pearl lover will always find there is something new and wonderful in the world of pearls.

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
I think the answer is always ... not Yet
Those are just lovely! Enjoy ::)

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! You're building quite a collection :Up_to_something:

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
FAMILY PHOTO!!!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I am really getting a kick out of the line-up of your silk pouches. I think that should go on her Facebook page!

Your new pearls are really lovely! I keep thinking my pearl lust will quiet down -- but it hasn't. I'm hungrier than ever!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
your new strand is simply gorgeous on you! serious. it looks better on you than in other pictures. great statement piece which I hope you wear lots.......got to love those bags! really helps, doesn't it?!

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
LOL, at least I am not alone in this. Thank you all for the compliments. I will send my silk bag pic in, lol. I know I am not the only one with them all lined up like that.

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
No. No you are not. :lol:

My dh keeps wondering how they are multiplying?

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
jenncent|1376972200|3506369 said:
LOL, at least I am not alone in this. Thank you all for the compliments. I will send my silk bag pic in, lol. I know I am not the only one with them all lined up like that.

Haha. You are definitely not alone...

Lovely row of bags!! :lol:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Your new pearls are just gorgeous :love: :love: :love: I really love their colors, especially that one big bright beautiful orange pearl! What size mm are these and what is the length of the strand? I agree with the others, one can never have too many pearls! Haha, I start planning my next pearl projects months in advance :ugeek:

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
here are the sizes. 12.9mm x 13.1mm, 12.5mm x 13mm, 12.1mm x 13.9mm, 11.3mm x 12.1mm down to 9.1mm x 10.3mm at clasp. And it is 20".

That orange pearl is awesome. I love the vibrant pop of colour. I am really loving multi colours right now.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the details jenncent :wavey: I think your strand would look fantastic with a pair of those bright orange pearls set as earrings! Really, one can never have too many pearls :saint:

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
LitGeek|1377035782|3506835 said:
Thanks for the details jenncent :wavey: I think your strand would look fantastic with a pair of those bright orange pearls set as earrings! Really, one can never have too many pearls :saint:

great minds think a like, I literally thought that exact thing today. LOL

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
jenncent|1377062146|3507094 said:
LitGeek|1377035782|3506835 said:

great minds think a like, I literally thought that exact thing today. LOL

Lol! I hope CC can make you up some pretty orange earrings :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
You are right. One can never have too many pearls. And yours are stunning! :love:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
I like this smooth ripple strand. It has such pleasing pastel colors.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results