shape
carat
color
clarity

Precious Metal Body Jewelry?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone have any gold or platinum body jewelry ? Where did you source it from? I've got this leftover belly piercing from the high school dirty pop days a la Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera, as well as a rook piercing that I love. I want "nicer" jewelry for them. Any recs?

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I highly recommend Venus by Maria Tash - pricey, but worth it!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll ask my FBIL girlfriend. She was just saying she wears white gold ones.

I've wanted to get a few myself as I have a lip piercing. I'd like a little baby yellow gold ball in there.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe|1377093153|3507206 said:
I highly recommend Venus by Maria Tash - pricey, but worth it!

Circe - isn't this the store we went to at our GTG a couple of years ago? The name sounds familiar.

Thanks for starting this thread Madelise!! I used to have a navel piercing - I ripped it out on a sweater a few years ago :sick: I want to get it repierced but I haven't had much (um. any.) luck finding "real" jewellery for it locally. I've got a 0.8ct RB, a pair of 20pointers, and a half-carat briolette that need homes, and a navel ring just seems so fabulously frivolous ::)

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I was about to say I didn't think we'd made it that far down, but you jogged my memory - we totally did! I continue to think highly of them: on top of being very patient with my indecisive a$$ over actual piercings, they were great when one set of my studs turned out to have posts a titch shorter than they needed to be for my cartilage piercing (a fact I didn't realize until I'd owned them for several months). They lengthened them gratis, and were very sweet about it. That's service!

(Also, they have the smallest milgrained baby bezels I've ever seen and I NEED a pair.) (And rose cuts.)

kitsunegrl

Rough_Rock
I have used Body Circle dot com. They have been in business for over fifteen years and can do 14kt or 18kt. White, yellow or rose.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results