shape
carat
color
clarity

Kojima Pearl August Sale

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Sarah this past weekend metioned to NL and I she was going to have another sale this month. She just posted this on facebook.

Kojima wrote: "Wow! Thank you ladies! What compliments! You'd never recognize me on a regular day .. Like today! That wedding was so gorgeous.. Everyone was a glow! I will post photos of those pieces later today.. And hopefully get the email blast out tomorrow for the "almost" end of summer sale currently slated for August 21-28... Stay tuned and thanks for the "pick me up" today. Love n luster to you , Sarah"

To be notified of this sale make sure you are on her email list.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Can't wait. Beautiful Sarah with custom earrings we can't wait for her to show you all.

sarah.jpg

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
Hi
does kojima have a page for the sale ? or are the sale items included with the regular items ?

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for sharing. Sarah is such an amazingly talented designer and all of her pieces are spectacular! Looking forward to details on the sale.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I asked Sarah when the new designs for the sale will be posted on her site. Here is her reply.

"a bunch of new pieces will be added tomorrow and over the next few days. I've been trying to stock pile thanks for checking.. Working on an email blast for this weekend too. Hope this finds you fantastic!"

This is going to be a good sale! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
I noticed a few new things. I'm interested to see what else goes up....

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Code is posted on the Kojima blog 22.5% off site wide. Not everything has been posted yet so keep checking back. Runs 21st to 28th of August.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results