shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Shameless Showoffs: Show Me Your Bling!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
bastetcat|1376575251|3503647 said:
pandabee- was it you asking which VanC band I have? I can't remember exactly which one off hand, but it's very similar to 811.

yes dear that was me!! thanks I am absolutely enamored with your stack, especially with the marquise/round band.

holy cow SB that is an amazing shot!!!! :cheeky: :cheeky: :love: :love:

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
LLJsmom said:
Lovely collection ksmom!! Now that I've had time to really study these pics, please give more details on the eternity band that kinda looks like French cuts!! More pics and details please!! Can you point me to the thread on it??

Thank you LLJsmom! I don't have a separate thread on it (haha DS you are right, I've been a bad PSer!) but it is a vintage (circa 1920 per the lovely people at Single Stone) 1.25 ctw French cut band set in platinum.

An attempt at a group shot- threw in my sapphire halo pendant for good measure :)

Keep the photos coming everyone! This is my new favorite thread!

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
missy said:
Yes to all of your questions madelise lol and thank you for starting this thread. Here are a few impromptu shots taken yesterday late afternoon in our backyard...not the best quality but not bad considering it was with my dh's mobile phone. I will add that my ring hasn't been cleaned since last week (bad girl!)
I'm also throwing in a pic our security camera took that afternoon just to show the view my OEC was enjoying. :sun:

This diamond just takes my breath away, as does your incredible view! I don't post often but read a lot and have to say you seem to be one of the nicest people on pricescope- I'm so happy for you, for your ring, homes and your wonderful relationship with your husband! And I am so very proud of Adam for sourcing such an amazing stone- isn't he the best?! I just love it when the good guys also have an amazing inventory!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
ksmom said:
Oops forgot to add pic. :)

I seriously run out of superlatives when I see your pieces. If I ever win the lotto I hope you'll help me curate a collection like yours! Absolutely spectacular!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
ksmom said:
missy said:
Yes to all of your questions madelise lol and thank you for starting this thread. Here are a few impromptu shots taken yesterday late afternoon in our backyard...not the best quality but not bad considering it was with my dh's mobile phone. I will add that my ring hasn't been cleaned since last week (bad girl!)
I'm also throwing in a pic our security camera took that afternoon just to show the view my OEC was enjoying. :sun:

This diamond just takes my breath away, as does your incredible view! I don't post often but read a lot and have to say you seem to be one of the nicest people on pricescope- I'm so happy for you, for your ring, homes and your wonderful relationship with your husband! And I am so very proud of Adam for sourcing such an amazing stone- isn't he the best?! I just love it when the good guys also have an amazing inventory!

Well said, KSmom! Ditto!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1376581624|3503720 said:
SB: That's a perfect photo! Now crop it instead of resizing the whole thing. That way you get your "up close and personal" pic!

OMG I can't tell you how embarrassed I am at this moment!!!!!!!!!! Oh Madelise forget sharing the cake with me. I will send you your own!!!!

_8851.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ksmom : um, THUD! What?! Where are all your threads on these?!! :love:

SB : there you go!!! what a pretty face :love: I love the faceting. Now you got it, go crazy with flowers and stuff!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1376524120|3503292 said:
msop04|1376518726|3503186 said:
Wow, ksmom! I am feeling that marquise!! :love: (2 years ago I'd bet money that would have never come out of my mouth! :lol: )

All of your rings are so pretty!! :appl:

I think you need one. You're loving on it too much. :Up_to_something:

Alright, Niel... don't enable me!!! LOL :lol:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Farleysmom|1376525157|3503309 said:
Wow, what incredibly beautiful bling ladies. I really enjoy looking at all the lovelies. Here's mine just hanging out with dog.

Grrrr......how do you get the photos to stop rotating?

HOLY BLINDING BLING, BATMAN!!! :o :love:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
I'm telling you- this thread is a bling show down! A blingtastic shootout!!! Fireworks all around! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Ksmom- I almost fainted when I saw all those pieces together!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ksmom,

I sooooo love that marquise, so pretty.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such an awesome thread! So here's mine - :)

img_1652.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ksmom - you are what I would call a ROCK STAR!!!!!!!! :love: :appl:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
holy crap!!! so many amazing sets and collections.

ksmom, I die every time I see it all. every piece is so perfect and so gorgeous and drool!!!

mogster, love your simple, but super chic set. so classy and elegant and yet mod and casual all at once. LOVE that!

Farleysmom, I think my eyes bug out of their sockets every time I see your stack. holy bejeezus! it's incredible and LOVE!

marym, I have a serious obsession with all things bezel /semi-bezel, so I think your set is perfect! I've been wanting a set like that, but I can't decide between full bezel or semi-bezel like yours. why can't I just have them all? ... oh yeah... haven't won the lottery yet.

bastetcat -- one word... FAB!!!

fortekitty -- LOVE the two-tone and that stone makes me weak in the knees!

ecf8503 -- THUD! (just fainted)

too many to compliment. but love this thread. keep 'em coming!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: !

Smith1942|1376572369|3503618 said:
PintoBean, I lurve your pieces. Quite a few of them are my style! I've been wanting DBTY earrings like that. Would you mind sharing the weight of the stones? Do you wear them often, and are you satisfied with the quality of the IDJ stones? I was thinking of perhaps getting that style from WF one day, but I've heard that IDJ is less expensive.

Hi Smith 1942!!! Thank you so much! I love all the pieces in your SMTB threads!! :love:
The IDJ stones are F/G and I'm very happy with the quality. They are the same weight as the BGD DBTY earrings - 0.30 ctw, so a total of six 5-pointers. I do wear them to work every so often, and I don't find them heavy or uncomfortable at all. In general, I don't like feeling any "weight" on my lobes, which is why I tend to stick with studs or small huggies. These were my first pair of dangles, and they feel as light as my bezel studs. The IDJ quote was definitely less expensive than the BGD price. I don't think that my length was the same as the BGD ones, but IDJ will do whatever length you want.

If you are unsure about taking the plunge with IDJ, I would recommend ERD - they use F/G VS melee, and they'll be a little bit more than IDJ, but less than BGD or WF. ERD made my DBTY necklace, and I am very happy with the quality.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1376581002|3503711 said:
Pintobean- holy COW you 've got some nice things!!! WOW!!!

Right back atcha Enerchi! I love your collection!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1376525504|3503312 said:
Wow... What a pick me up after a long day at work! Loving the pics!

Msp4 - tell us about your stack! I'm loving the bezel band and the sapphire band!!!!
image_544.jpg image_543.jpg

I ALMOST walked out the door with that stack, but it was too hot out, and over the top for me, so I went out with nekked fingers!

Thanks, PintoBean! I love your timeless set too!! So classy!!

I found the wedding band and the scalloped sapphire band at a smalltown family jeweler while away for work... I have no idea of the specs (yeah, I know... bad PS'er!!) but I love them anyway! The other band with square cut sapphires (I really don't know how they're cut... maybe someone can identify it??) was purchased on ebay, but I can't remember the specs at all... I got it at a really good price for the quality though! =)

Can anyone tell me the cut on these sapphires?? (photos aren't a lot of help, but I'll try to remember to post some close up photos when I get home to it...

sapphire_diamond_deco_band_1.jpg imag0055-2.jpg

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
marym|1376526727|3503339 said:
Ok, so I kinda hesitate to post my modest little semi bezel after some of this amazing old cut bling, but I just got my set polished today and am enamored with it once again for it's modern, somewhat minimalist look- so I'm putting up a few pics just for the heck of it :twirl:

I love your semi-bezel, marym! It's so modern and fluid... perfect! :love:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosebloom|1376537328|3503479 said:
msop04 said:
So I was in my car the other day about the time the sun was beginning to set and got mesmerized by the pastels my lovely MRB J was giving off... crap shots, but hopefully you'll appreciate them. (please pardon the dry, scaly skin and Fred Flintstone hands) :oops:

The driver who flipped me off didn't understand the seriousness of getting these photos. Who cares if he had to wait an extra 3 or 4 seconds at the stoplight??!! Clearly, he was not a PS member. :roll: :lol:

pastels_driving.jpg

I also am dying to know where you got those stunning bands! Your set is wonderful.

Thank you, Rosebloom! :bigsmile:

The wedding band came from a small family jeweler in the metropolis (insert sarcasm here) of Cullman, AL, named Doggett Jewelers. I was working out of town and just happened to see them on my way back to Birmingham... They are the nicest people to work with! I had been looking for months to find a band I wanted. I think I looked at every band in greater Bham... literally hundreds. I saw this one and was like, SOLD!! :lol:

The sapphire band in this pic was purchased on ebay, but I can't even remember the seller right now... I think it was another screen name that has almost the same products as LOGR (may even be the same company). It was a really good price and I love it!! :bigsmile:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I was actually shooting to try to capture the manicure - seriously, I'm usually not a nail person, but it looks like I have Lightning Ridge opal fingernails!!! - and figured the shot of the ring wasn't half-bad, not if I do say so myself. :rodent:

opal_nails___diamond.jpg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe|1376601117|3503986 said:
I was actually shooting to try to capture the manicure - seriously, I'm usually not a nail person, but it looks like I have Lightning Ridge opal fingernails!!! - and figured the shot of the ring wasn't half-bad, not if I do say so myself. :rodent:

I'm a np fan too - love those nails! And great bling. :bigsmile:

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
mogster|1376527177|3503350 said:
Thanks for starting this! I was too lazy to make my own post. I wanted to share my wedding set that I got earlier this year. The rings are from E-Wedding Bands. The set consists of their 3mm 14K Rose Gold Floral Heart Wedding Band flanked by two 14K Rose Gold Isabella Diamond Bands.

20130404_101304.jpg

:love: :appl: :love: Perfect!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Oldie but a goodie. Man, that FLY is pretty. Shameless plug!

I do realllly love my emerald eternity and my round and baguette band! Yum!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1376602822.jpg

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Re: !

PintoBean|1376594691|3503919 said:
Smith1942|1376572369|3503618 said:
PintoBean, I lurve your pieces. Quite a few of them are my style! I've been wanting DBTY earrings like that. Would you mind sharing the weight of the stones? Do you wear them often, and are you satisfied with the quality of the IDJ stones? I was thinking of perhaps getting that style from WF one day, but I've heard that IDJ is less expensive.

Hi Smith 1942!!! Thank you so much! I love all the pieces in your SMTB threads!! :love:
The IDJ stones are F/G and I'm very happy with the quality. They are the same weight as the BGD DBTY earrings - 0.30 ctw, so a total of six 5-pointers. I do wear them to work every so often, and I don't find them heavy or uncomfortable at all. In general, I don't like feeling any "weight" on my lobes, which is why I tend to stick with studs or small huggies. These were my first pair of dangles, and they feel as light as my bezel studs. The IDJ quote was definitely less expensive than the BGD price. I don't think that my length was the same as the BGD ones, but IDJ will do whatever length you want.

If you are unsure about taking the plunge with IDJ, I would recommend ERD - they use F/G VS melee, and they'll be a little bit more than IDJ, but less than BGD or WF. ERD made my DBTY necklace, and I am very happy with the quality.

Thanks for replying, PintoBean! :wavey: I think you have wonderful taste in jewellery. :)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mogster|1376527177|3503350 said:
Thanks for starting this! I was too lazy to make my own post. I wanted to share my wedding set that I got earlier this year. The rings are from E-Wedding Bands. The set consists of their 3mm 14K Rose Gold Floral Heart Wedding Band flanked by two 14K Rose Gold Isabella Diamond Bands.

20130404_101304.jpg

mogster, I love your set! :love: :love: :appl:
This is so perfect! I love the rose gold!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your collection is perfection ksmom!!! :love: (hey, that rhymes :cheeky: ) Your marquise ring is SO gorgeous!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mogster - very elegant stack!

YT - that FLY band is really, truly fly! I can't get over the glow from the emeralds. :lickout: :lickout: :lickout:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results