color
clarity

Tranny in Buttercup-y Platinum Ring

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1376476462|3502667 said:
madelise|1376456338|3502619 said:
Missy: I love taking photos of whatever jewelry I'm wearing when there happens to be good lighting or a pretty floral prop. Someone needs to start a Shameless Showoffs thread here on PS so I can have somewhere to post them all without feeling bashful. Sometimes I want to post up new photos but I don't want to dig up an old thread or two. One where we can all shamelessly showoff our bling bling would be nice….. :cheeky: :wink2: I'd be sure to contribute often, hehehee.

LOL I have thought the same thing many times. Just yesterday around 5:30 pm my dh and I were sitting on our deck and my ring looked so pretty that my dh gave me his phone so I could snap some impromptu pictures haha. He knows me so well. And then I thought it's a shame I cannot share them with my PS family who would appreciate them because I don't want to drag up old threads. Great minds think alike madelise. Now if only someone could start a show me your impromptu bling photos... :naughty:
(My photos are awful quality compared to most PSers though)

I gotchu girl! ;)) https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/shameless-showoffs-show-me-your-bling.192347/

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
madelise|1376478935|3502677 said:
missy|1376476462|3502667 said:
Missy: I love taking photos of whatever jewelry I'm wearing when there happens to be good lighting or a pretty floral prop. Someone needs to start a Shameless Showoffs thread here on PS so I can have somewhere to post them all without feeling bashful. Sometimes I want to post up new photos but I don't want to dig up an old thread or two. One where we can all shamelessly showoff our bling bling would be nice….. :cheeky: :wink2: I'd be sure to contribute often, hehehee.

LOL I have thought the same thing many times. Just yesterday around 5:30 pm my dh and I were sitting on our deck and my ring looked so pretty that my dh gave me his phone so I could snap some impromptu pictures haha. He knows me so well. And then I thought it's a shame I cannot share them with my PS family who would appreciate them because I don't want to drag up old threads. Great minds think alike madelise. Now if only someone could start a show me your impromptu bling photos... :naughty:
(My photos are awful quality compared to most PSers though)

I gotchu girl! ;)) https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/shameless-showoffs-show-me-your-bling.192347/

LOL you're quick madelise! OK I posted those shots I took yesterday on our deck...your turn! :naughty:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
duplicate post.

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
It's really beautiful, and I LOVE the flower shots! The car shots aren't bad either! :appl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No words, just :love: :love: :appl:

marym

Shiny_Rock
What an incredible stone and beautiful setting Madelise! Love it!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Yay madelise!!!! I love the pattern on that stone! and that setting is super unique. loveeeeeee

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
This must be grand- grand-grandmother of modern halos :love: :love: amazing simple but genius design. No words to describe so; :lickout: :love: 8-) :love: :lickout: 8-)

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful pairing! The stone and setting go so well together!!! Love the colors coming off of it too! :love:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is more a photo of my manicure, if anything… I loved how the tips glowed! Of course the lighting was extra nice on the ring, too :naughty:

photo_5_14.jpg

And a gallery pic:

profilegallery1212_0.jpg

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness, it's gorgeous! :love:

steelmagnolia

Rough_Rock
She's just really, really stunning and I *Love* that setting! I've wanted one of those for so long (stone and setting both!) Enjoy!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I love the cut of your stone and your setting really complements it.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty!!!! :love:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, thank you for sharing!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
armywife13: I don't think you can downsize from a 3+ carat to such a measly small stone ;)) I think your next upgrade needs to be a 4 carat, for sure!

I am pretty sure I could make an exception for this baby...jus sayin'.... :love:

Again, congrats on the beauty! I love the new pictures!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results