shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Shameless Showoffs: Show Me Your Bling!

marym

Shiny_Rock
PintoBean|1376530101|3503389 said:
Thank you marym!

My snacky stacky! image_592.jpg

I heart that sapphire band. I've been looking for something like that. My daughter's birthstone is sapphire, so I reeeally want a sapphire band someday. Is that from ID jewelry?

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi marym

I did get the sapphire one from idj. I got it half eternity BC rings are a bit more $$ when you're a size 8.5! They have a Gabriel and co version that is pricier than this one. I'm very happy with the workmanship, and it was well worth the wait. DH is getting me alternating sapphire and diamond huggy/hoops from Costco to match the band. I only saw them in the case - they are for our upcoming first wedding anniversary! He's hiding them in the house. For $599 + costco's easy return policy, I thought they were a great buy. Can't wait to "meet" them!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1376529555|3503383 said:
oooo... LLJSmom! You just made me feel like the best bargain shopper - I bought a 5 stone, and it looked eternity to you ! Yay... Yekutiel was a great help in picking out a 5 stone that was going to give me good knuckle to knuckle coverage. :) an extra 5 lbs probably helped, too... ;(

Some e-ringy dingies
image_591.jpg

Pinto, such an amazing collection!! Love that yellow diamond. :appl: :appl: Hey, whatever works right!! Awesome five stone. I am such a fan of them!! Provides so much bling factor without worrying about damaging the underside. :)

momma2boys

Shiny_Rock
What a freakin' fantastic thread!! :appl: :appl:

Here is my set (my center is not nearly as large as most on here, but oh well!)!

_8829.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1376521939|3503246 said:
You have created a monster. I shall be here forever!!!

This is a gorgeous pic YT!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ksmom|1376518461|3503182 said:
This is such a reassuring thread to read, I'm glad I'm not the only one who photographs her bling left and right! I have sometimes had more pics of my jewelry than of my own child on my phone... But like a true addict I know how to cover it up well: whenever I share my phone with someone I make sure to erase all bling pics first (that sometimes takes a while to do!)

Here are a few

Lovely collection ksmom!! Now that I've had time to really study these pics, please give more details on the eternity band that kinda looks like French cuts!! More pics and details please!! Can you point me to the thread on it??

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1376509740|3503017 said:
Love it!
As you can see I love flowers and diamonds! The white ones were at a grocery store!! :lol: :lol:

Your pics are amazing Niel! :love: I especially love the first one - and I'm a little jelly of your marquise =)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
meganmomma|1376532080|3503413 said:

Here is my set (my center is not nearly as large as most on here, but oh well!)!

Your set is amazing meganmomma!

momma2boys

Shiny_Rock
junebug17 said:
meganmomma|1376532080|3503413 said:

Your set is amazing meganmomma!

Thank you so much!!!! :) :) So is yours!! :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
image_594.jpg
h_a_0.jpg
white_color_straight_cu.png

Ladies, thank you for sharing your lovely pictures.
Here are some of mine. Kinda limited to what I can find from my phone. :) h_a_2.jpg
distance_1.jpg

marym

Shiny_Rock
PintoBean|1376531168|3503401 said:
Hi marym

I did get the sapphire one from idj. I got it half eternity BC rings are a bit more $$ when you're a size 8.5! They have a Gabriel and co version that is pricier than this one. I'm very happy with the workmanship, and it was well worth the wait. DH is getting me alternating sapphire and diamond huggy/hoops from Costco to match the band. I only saw them in the case - they are for our upcoming first wedding anniversary! He's hiding them in the house. For $599 + costco's easy return policy, I thought they were a great buy. Can't wait to "meet" them!

OOh diamond/sapphire huggies sound wonderful, and a great price. Start a thread on those when you get them! And I def will have to give ID Jewelry a call and then start dropping hints to hubby for my Christmas present! :)

marym

Shiny_Rock
LLJsmom|1376533441|3503432 said:
image_594.jpg
h_a_0.jpg
white_color_straight_cu.png

Ladies, thank you for sharing your lovely pictures.
Here are some of mine. Kinda limited to what I can find from my phone. :) h_a_2.jpg
distance_1.jpg

WOW!!!! incredibly gorgeous!!!! Drool!! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ksmom|1376518461|3503182 said:
This is such a reassuring thread to read, I'm glad I'm not the only one who photographs her bling left and right! I have sometimes had more pics of my jewelry than of my own child on my phone... But like a true addict I know how to cover it up well: whenever I share my phone with someone I make sure to erase all bling pics first (that sometimes takes a while to do!)

Here are a few

Now wait JUST a minute, Ms Ksmom, I believe I see TWO new rings in this post that we have not yet seen. That means someone needs to be posting a Show Me the Bling thread very, very soon! :naughty: (and wow! :love: :love: :love: )

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lljsmom - HOW are you able to lift your hand??? Are those rings part of your strength training program? :appl:
Your arrow shots are awesome! I puffy heart your collection!

Beautiful stack meganmomma!

Did you say shameless? Watch, channel set Huggies from union diamond, bgd Huggies, Michele two tone blingy watch, milgrain bezel champagne pendant from idj, idj milgrain bezel stud, dbty earrings from idj
image_595.jpg image_596.jpg

And that toilet brush in the background? SHAMELESS!!! :lol: :oops:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I almost flipping forgot about these - preset WF princess cut studs that I had idj reset into drop settings - fixed not dangly... image_597.jpg

I think that's the extent of the stash that I've held out on sharing until a SHAMELESS SHOWOFF thread motivated me lmao...

Now I gotta get my colored stones in order... Believe it or not, I don't wear much of the stash - between weight gain, summer, waking up too late to get dressed properly let alone accesorize, and my boss making some messed up comments about my jewelry - crossing the line probing type... It drives my DH nuts that its not getting worn... :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1376533975|3503442 said:
Lljsmom - HOW are you able to lift your hand??? Are those rings part of your strength training program? :appl:
Your arrow shots are awesome! I puffy heart your collection!

Beautiful stack meganmomma!

Did you say shameless? Watch, channel set Huggies from union diamond, bgd Huggies, Michele two tone blingy watch, milgrain bezel champagne pendant from idj, idj milgrain bezel stud, dbty earrings from idj
image_595.jpg image_596.jpg

And that toilet brush in the background? SHAMELESS!!! :lol: :oops:

Love it ALL!! All that bling and an awesome watch to top it off. At this point we are beyond shame!! :lol: clearly we all share one issue!! Obsession with BLING!! :appl: :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
My goodness I love this thread!!!

Here's the most random picture so far - a super crop of a pic of me on my phone that makes my studs glow. I absolutely love how these things photograph. They always look like beacons of light!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1376537092.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
msop04 said:
So I was in my car the other day about the time the sun was beginning to set and got mesmerized by the pastels my lovely MRB J was giving off... crap shots, but hopefully you'll appreciate them. (please pardon the dry, scaly skin and Fred Flintstone hands) :oops:

The driver who flipped me off didn't understand the seriousness of getting these photos. Who cares if he had to wait an extra 3 or 4 seconds at the stoplight??!! Clearly, he was not a PS member. :roll: :lol:

pastels_driving.jpg

I also am dying to know where you got those stunning bands! Your set is wonderful.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
bastetcat said:
Yes- this is a dangerous thread... :cheeky:

Diffuse midday lighting, playing with colors:

mixset4.jpg

"Magic Hour" lighting early one morning:

magic1.jpg

magic2.jpg

Seriously this is one of my favorite stacks of all time. The VC band just makes it "beyond the beyond."

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
bastetcat said:
Yes- this is a dangerous thread... :cheeky:

Diffuse midday lighting, playing with colors:

mixset4.jpg

"Magic Hour" lighting early one morning:

magic1.jpg

magic2.jpg

Seriously this is one of my favorite stacks of all time. The VC band just makes it "beyond the beyond."

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ForteKitty|1376541743|3503518 said:
At Disneyland. In front of everyone. No shame.

ForteKitty, I just had to look up the thread on that amazing stone!! Just amazing!!!!!!! :love: :love: How that stone must sparkle. Oh, just Jealous!! =) That is seriously beautiful...

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
!

What lovely, lovely things everyone has! :appl:

The marquises....the delicate rose gold set...the baguettes (oh, how I love baguettes)...and all the rest is stunning, all stunning!

Missy, you've got your own private sea! No fair! Now, I have an offer that you can't refuse. How's about a life swap, you and me? You can come and live in Boston for a while, and wear my bling, and I can live on your deck and wear your ring! How does that sound? I'm available. Anytime. Just call. No notice required. My bags are packed. :D

PintoBean, I lurve your pieces. Quite a few of them are my style! I've been wanting DBTY earrings like that. Would you mind sharing the weight of the stones? Do you wear them often, and are you satisfied with the quality of the IDJ stones? I was thinking of perhaps getting that style from WF one day, but I've heard that IDJ is less expensive.

Marym - I love your set, which I would, because it's very similar to mine! I also have a semi-bezel with a plain wedding band. We are so painfully chic. :lol:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Everyone pulled out all the stops! What an amazing thread full of amazing bling! It's just jaw dropping all the wonderful pics combined in to one place! I love all the flower pics! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thank you for starting the thread madelise!

Thank y'all very much for the kind words on my set lljsmom, rosebloom, marym , missy and lin!

pandabee- was it you asking which VanC band I have? I can't remember exactly which one off hand, but it's very similar to 811.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Why can't I ever take GOOD pictures!!!! ;( ;(

I just seriously took at least 50 flower shots and they call came out craptastic! I know they are inside as today is really yucky out but still...here is the best flower shot I could get. I'm so embarrased! :oops:

venice.jpg

venice2.jpg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
SB621|1376575384|3503648 said:

I just seriously took at least 50 flower shots and they call came out craptastic! I know they are inside as today is really yucky out but still...here is the best flower shot I could get. I'm so embarrased! :oops:

Awwwww... SB- your ring is so fantastic, it's magnificent in ANY picture you take!!

Do you have your camera in macro mode?

ETA- Hey, I have an idea- why don't you just leave Venice with me for awhile next time we get together and I'll be happy to take some nice flower pictures for you!! :Up_to_something:

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock

Are you using your phone? Looks like it's focusing behind the ring because you're holding it too close. The focusing distance on phones is pretty pathetic. haha. Try backing it up a little bit and letting it focus again. You don't get as close-up but if its sharp you could even crop it to take up more of the frame. Flower shots are probably hard to get the right angle and lighting with a cell phone or a point-and-shoot camera. :))

SB621

Ideal_Rock
lin_ny|1376578435|3503683 said:

Are you using your phone? Looks like it's focusing behind the ring because you're holding it too close. The focusing distance on phones is pretty pathetic. haha. Try backing it up a little bit and letting it focus again. You don't get as close-up but if its sharp you could even crop it to take up more of the frame. Flower shots are probably hard to get the right angle and lighting with a cell phone or a point-and-shoot camera. :))

EKKKKKKKK Lil I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! I took a quick one a little further away and it CAME OUT SO MUCH BETTER! Still doesn't show how crisp the facets are in RL but vast improvment!

PJ- I was using the micro or little flower mode, i think I was just too close.

_8847.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WHat a HEAVENLY thread!! oh my!! you all have such AWESOME bling - and great bling shots!!

Pintobean- holy COW you 've got some nice things!!! WOW!!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB: That's a perfect photo! Now crop it instead of resizing the whole thing. That way you get your "up close and personal" pic!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results