shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Shameless Showoffs: Show Me Your Bling!

D

Deactivated member 42515

LLJsmom said:
YT|1376522347|3503255 said:
LLJsmom said:
YT|1376520383|3503221 said:
Fiiiiine. I shall play :)

Please YT, can you point me to the thread about that super sweet eternity band that looks like emerald cuts?? I've been thinking about one, and so desperately wanted to see one that isn't huge but still is visible.

I love your whole set btw... :appl: :appl:
Hiya! I actually never made a separate thread about it! And it just half ways around. It's the matching band that goes with my ering. .68ctw I believe. :)

Only .68ctw?? Really??? They look big, I mean big enough to see. I thought step cuts had to be quite sizeable, when on the smaller side in order for the cuts to be visible. Can you please provide more deets? Color? Clarity? Would you mind sharing a picture from a distance? More pics please?? It's soooo pretty...
Hahaha I think it's .68! It's been a while since I checked! And it's G/H color and VS clarity. I'll get you a pic when I get home :). How far away do you want it?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1376523722|3503283 said:
LLJsmom said:
YT|1376522347|3503255 said:
LLJsmom said:
YT|1376520383|3503221 said:
Fiiiiine. I shall play :)

Please YT, can you point me to the thread about that super sweet eternity band that looks like emerald cuts?? I've been thinking about one, and so desperately wanted to see one that isn't huge but still is visible.

I love your whole set btw... :appl: :appl:
Hiya! I actually never made a separate thread about it! And it just half ways around. It's the matching band that goes with my ering. .68ctw I believe. :)

Only .68ctw?? Really??? They look big, I mean big enough to see. I thought step cuts had to be quite sizeable, when on the smaller side in order for the cuts to be visible. Can you please provide more deets? Color? Clarity? Would you mind sharing a picture from a distance? More pics please?? It's soooo pretty...
Hahaha I think it's .68! It's been a while since I checked! And it's G/H color and VS clarity. I'll get you a pic when I get home :). How far away do you want it?

However far you like. Maybe pretend you're driving and just looking at your hand. But just PRETEND!! Wait until you're all the way home. We're all going to be high risk auto insurance candidates at this rate!! :lol:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bastetcat|1376523447|3503282 said:
Yes- this is a dangerous thread... :cheeky:

Diffuse midday lighting, playing with colors:

mixset4.jpg

"Magic Hour" lighting early one morning:

magic1.jpg

magic2.jpg

Bastecat...How romantic! Can a ring be romantic?? Just lovely. I especially love your band. Not that your rock isn't fabulous too... ;-)

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
msop04|1376518726|3503186 said:
Wow, ksmom! I am feeling that marquise!! :love: (2 years ago I'd bet money that would have never come out of my mouth! :lol: )

All of your rings are so pretty!! :appl:

I think you need one. You're loving on it too much. :Up_to_something:

marym

Shiny_Rock

mixset4.jpg

magic1.jpg

magic2.jpg

OMG!!!! Drool!!! So gorgeous!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

marym

Shiny_Rock
YT- OMG that stone!!! So gorgeous! I've died and gone to old cut heaven!!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what incredibly beautiful bling ladies. I really enjoy looking at all the lovelies. Here's mine just hanging out with dog.

Grrrr......how do you get the photos to stop rotating?

img_00000553_edit_edit_edit.jpg

img_00000815.jpg

img_1642.jpg

img_00000820.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow... What a pick me up after a long day at work! Loving the pics!

Msp4 - tell us about your stack! I'm loving the bezel band and the sapphire band!!!!
image_544.jpg image_543.jpg

I ALMOST walked out the door with that stack, but it was too hot out, and over the top for me, so I went out with nekked fingers!

D

Deactivated member 42515

marym said:
YT- OMG that stone!!! So gorgeous! I've died and gone to old cut heaven!!
Thanks!!! I looooooooove my stone!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
madelise|1376517533|3503167 said:
HAHA!!! I, too, embarrassingly enough to say :oops: , have pissed off people at a red light cus the lighting was too perfect. SHHHH don't tell the cops that!

Here, I took these pics last week and they were still on my phone. Took them early in the morning, when the lighting was good, but it made my fingers look like orange lanterns.

sidebysidehasoidhasod.jpg

Missy, if I ever visit Jersey, I'll let you know :)) I'll steal your hubby's chair, and we'll sit there, sipping on wine (I don't actually drink wine lol but it sounds fancy), and snapping photos of our jewelry while the men face palm themselves.

OMG Madelise, these pics are TDF. Your stone is a kaleidoscope of amazing colors...be still my heart. :love: :love: :love:
And no need to steal his chair. We've got a few others just like it. We just keep 2 on the deck until we have company. It seems more romantic that way. Yes, we're crazy lol.

YT, amazing pics! And ksmom, I love love love your collection. Gorgeous!
And for that matter I love every single stone in this thread so far. Danger doesn't even begin to touch how I am feeling right now. In love with all this bling! :love: :love: :love: Must calm down. :love:

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock

mixset4.jpg

magic1.jpg

magic2.jpg
I am IN LOVE with your whole set. That diamond is... just... magic. :love:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Such lovely bling in here!!!! I love the warhol comparison on madelise's pics!

bastetcat am I correct in guessing that your w-band is a Van Craeynest? It's so perfect. What style is it?

marym

Shiny_Rock
Ok, so I kinda hesitate to post my modest little semi bezel after some of this amazing old cut bling, but I just got my set polished today and am enamored with it once again for it's modern, somewhat minimalist look- so I'm putting up a few pics just for the heck of it :twirl:

mm787.jpg

345hh.jpg

sdf45.jpg

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh! Wowwww! I am lovvvvvving this thread! Gorgeous rings ladies! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

marym

Shiny_Rock
missy|1376479374|3502678 said:
Yes to all of your questions madelise lol and thank you for starting this thread. Here are a few impromptu shots taken yesterday late afternoon in our backyard...not the best quality but not bad considering it was with my dh's mobile phone. I will add that my ring hasn't been cleaned since last week (bad girl!)
I'm also throwing in a pic our security camera took that afternoon just to show the view my OEC was enjoying. :sun:

Stunning Missy!!!!!!!!

marym

Shiny_Rock
Catmom|1376503921|3502946 said:
Love this thread madelise! I was sitting at the stop light and got mesmerized by a ray of sunlight......... :oops: :lol:

I absolutely love this sunny yellow stone! I'm so jealous!!!

marym

Shiny_Rock
Niel|1376509740|3503017 said:
Love it!
As you can see I love flowers and diamonds! The white ones were at a grocery store!! :lol: :lol:

So gorgeous Niel!

marym

Shiny_Rock
Rosebloom|1376511034|3503031 said:
My mom's ring. Tried it on and snapped a bunch of pics while she left the room because yes, she thinks (knows) I'm nuts.

1.3 ct BGS JVS1 with pear sides in yellow gold.

So beautiful Rosebloom! Love the pear sides :love: :love:

mogster

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for starting this! I was too lazy to make my own post. I wanted to share my wedding set that I got earlier this year. The rings are from E-Wedding Bands. The set consists of their 3mm 14K Rose Gold Floral Heart Wedding Band flanked by two 14K Rose Gold Isabella Diamond Bands.

20130404_101304.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
marym|1376526923|3503343 said:
missy|1376479374|3502678 said:
Yes to all of your questions madelise lol and thank you for starting this thread. Here are a few impromptu shots taken yesterday late afternoon in our backyard...not the best quality but not bad considering it was with my dh's mobile phone. I will add that my ring hasn't been cleaned since last week (bad girl!)
I'm also throwing in a pic our security camera took that afternoon just to show the view my OEC was enjoying. :sun:

Stunning Missy!!!!!!!!

Thank you marym! And right back at you because I love your ring! I am a minimalist girl at heart and your semi bezel ring makes my heart go pitter patter. Why oh why can't we just get all the bling we want??? ;( ;( ;(

mogster, I love your bands!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mixset4.jpg

magic1.jpg

magic2.jpg

Heart attack about to happen...I have to stop coming back to this thread. Bastetcat, Your ring is TDF! :love: :love: :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
marym|1376526727|3503339 said:
Ok, so I kinda hesitate to post my modest little semi bezel after some of this amazing old cut bling, but I just got my set polished today and am enamored with it once again for it's modern, somewhat minimalist look- so I'm putting up a few pics just for the heck of it :twirl:

I love me a semi bezel. That is what I wanted when I bought my e-ring 16 years ago. So cool and just chill.... I still love it. :lickout:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mogster|1376527177|3503350 said:
Thanks for starting this! I was too lazy to make my own post. I wanted to share my wedding set that I got earlier this year. The rings are from E-Wedding Bands. The set consists of their 3mm 14K Rose Gold Floral Heart Wedding Band flanked by two 14K Rose Gold Isabella Diamond Bands.

20130404_101304.jpg
:love:

So easy and visually interesting!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Farleysmom|1376525157|3503309 said:
Wow, what incredibly beautiful bling ladies. I really enjoy looking at all the lovelies. Here's mine just hanging out with dog.

Grrrr......how do you get the photos to stop rotating?

OMG... FOR REAL??? Farleysmom, you're gonna have to start another finger!! I LOVE it!!! That three stone is TDF!! :love: :love: and love the PHAT eternity. I want EVERYTHING on your fingers!! WAAAAAANNTTTT......

thank you... Gonna go breathe now...

marym

Shiny_Rock
mogster|1376527177|3503350 said:

20130404_101304.jpg

OOOH I love this! So delicate and love the rose gold! :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1376525504|3503312 said:
Wow... What a pick me up after a long day at work! Loving the pics!

Msp4 - tell us about your stack! I'm loving the bezel band and the sapphire band!!!!
image_544.jpg image_543.jpg

I ALMOST walked out the door with that stack, but it was too hot out, and over the top for me, so I went out with nekked fingers!

Love your stack Pinto!! Makes me miss mine. I especially love that blingy eternity. It is workin' for me!!! :appl: :appl:

marym

Shiny_Rock
ksmom|1376518461|3503182 said:
This is such a reassuring thread to read, I'm glad I'm not the only one who photographs her bling left and right! I have sometimes had more pics of my jewelry than of my own child on my phone... But like a true addict I know how to cover it up well: whenever I share my phone with someone I make sure to erase all bling pics first (that sometimes takes a while to do!)

Here are a few

Wow, what a collection! I am most envious!!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oooo... LLJSmom! You just made me feel like the best bargain shopper - I bought a 5 stone, and it looked eternity to you ! Yay... Yekutiel was a great help in picking out a 5 stone that was going to give me good knuckle to knuckle coverage. :) an extra 5 lbs probably helped, too... ;(

Some e-ringy dingies
image_591.jpg

marym

Shiny_Rock
Amazing collection Pintobean!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you marym!

My snacky stacky! image_592.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results