shape
carat
color
clarity

dancing fire - watches- is it rust or patina??

blondie~

Rough_Rock
I don't know if this is of interest to you Greg, but Moda Operandi has a vintage Rolex thing going on now til August 12th. Classic dials, beautiful simple designs, snappy straps I'll add.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Greg -- I know nothing of watches but I do appreciate the beautiful ones DF and others post here!

Have you looked for a good source in Seattle or Portland while you are here? There are lots of great places around here so I would not be shocked if you were able to find a nice place for just the watches you are looking for.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Good point too patient.

I will search online, as it is easier with little ones. And will definitely go into the store if they have some!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Hi Blondie,

Thanx and i do like what i see with the vintage watch and the napo band. the one that i really like was already sold out. But, I am in search for my birth year, 1971.. so the hunt will go on. this is going to be difficult to find but this will be one of those long time searches.

In the mean time, i managed to find my brand new Jaeger LeCoultre reverso duo. I had to stretch the budget a bit to get it but am really happy with it.

This is a pic from google. I have it with a black band. The watch has 2 faces- hence the name duo. One for local time and the other for another location- eg holiday destination. There is only one face that is shown at anyone time. So, you change the face/ flip it when you need the other time. Alternatively you can keep both faces with the same time and end up with 2 different looks. A very versatile watch! LOVE it.

jl_duo.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Greg! ....IMO, JLC is the best value in high end watches... :appl:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
DF- thanx!!!

coming from u that means a lot!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results