shape
carat
color
clarity

Fay Cullen..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone heard of this company? Know anything about them.

widget

Ideal_Rock
They're a reputable dealer. I've purchased one item from them, and was pleased.

What I like best is that they describe their products in great detail, and provide lots of photographs of each item, including hand shots of rings.

I do get frustrated that they still seem to list repros and period pieces together, although they clearly use the term: "(art deco) STYLE" when describing repros.

They have a very strict return policy...it's important to ask all your questions, and be sure of your decision BEFORE you place your order.

widget

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jennifer5973 just recommended them to me in another thread:

Mesh Jewelry Thread

I had heard the name, but not known what the company sold. Apparently it sells antique and vintage jewelry of good quality.

Deborah

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much everyone for your imput. I love this site.. you guys are amazing.. I have learned so much just by being in here for a few days. THANKS

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock

I have bought a few pieces from Fay Cullen .com. I am fortunately in a position that I live about 45 minutes north of them, so I made an appointment, took an afternoon off and drove down to see the pieces I wanted to buy. Their staff was very wonderful and I got to meet Fay Cullen herself, a small, vibrant British lady.

Widget is right, their return policy is quite strict, but they do provide enough pictures and a detailed description so that you know what you are buying beforehand.

Please post pictures of things you may buy. Yay! Eye candy!

I wish you well,

Bridget

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fay Cullen''s return policy is flat out terrible. Honestly, I''m not sure why ANYONE would consider buying from her due to her policy.

I LOVE her jewelry and have considered a few necklaces, but decided it''s not worth the risk. Most everyone does seem happy w/their purchases, but I did read one person''s comments that included noting the diamonds weren''t very sparkily.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Their return policy does not bother me...given the information they provide for their antique pieces...I think most antique collectors are more interested in the entire piece than the diamonds involved.

But I''d have to agree that given their policy, FC is not where I''d go for an important diamond purchase.

widget

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the designs..I would definitely buy something like vintage looking earrings or a necklace, but not a diamond. Maybe a setting, I love some of their settings.

I came across FC way back when I was starting to look for e-rings...wanted something vintage. She was great via email, answered all my Q''s and I loved her monthly newsletters.

Got my drooling eye on a beautiful necklace that''s been on there for months now, but it''s about $4k so that''s not happening anytime soon!
9.gif
Plus I have no idea where I''d wear the thing, it''s very fancy and just stunning.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone dealt with Sun Jewelry?
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results