color
clarity

Pacific Northwest GTG

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cygnet, I think I just PMed you off-site. Can somebody get in touch with me? Please.... ;(

ETA
Thanks Cygnet. I'm good to go. I hope the rest will have plenty of bling to make up for the lack of ours. :lol:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Hi Guys,

i just PM you Chrono, Too patient, and cygnet.

Woo hoo. I feel honoured that we are having a PS NW GTG.

You will meet my new family! we will be there at 630pm for dinner. We dont have GPS, so bear with us if we get lost. I have Too Patients number, if i am too lost to get there in time.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll be there with Bruce but will be about 6:15.

If the first people there can reserve a table under pricescope -- I think current count is 6 adult, 1 toddler, 1 infant

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Yep, I'll be about 6:15. I'm hurrying but I probably can't get there before then.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Traffic is pretty bad, at least for a country person like me.

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I'm here! See you guys soon.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you all don't hurry, the food will be gone. :lickout:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: hey guys!! take lots of pics!!! I wanna see some BLING!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Argh. I wish I was there. Stupid Hawaii. Stupid 3 hour drive.

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
If you really loved us, you would have bought a private jet so you could fly out and see us.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Sigh.... That's true! I'm kicking myself for not taking that incredible deal on that private jet a couple weeks back.

I thought "when am I ever gonna be a private jet???" And lo and behold...

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT,
Just because I have pity on your not getting the private jet, here is a teaser picture of what you missed.

nw_gtg.jpg

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
i just got back from dinner and it was a great catch up to meet new diamond-loving ppl on the other side of the world (to me, anyway).... some gorgeous bling!

Chrono took some photos and i am sure that it will be posted soon!

thanx YT n too patient for getting it org

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT -- You missed it! Shame :nono: :nono:
Actually, Chrono is going to be good and tell us the next time she's in town and Cygnet is going to let us know when she has her ring to show off so we'll do this again!

Greg & Mark are great! They have the most beautiful girls! OMG the new baby is just too sweet and their oldest little girl is so smart!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
TooPatient|1376372496|3501923 said:
YT -- You missed it! Shame :nono: :nono:
Actually, Chrono is going to be good and tell us the next time she's in town and Cygnet is going to let us know when she has her ring to show off so we'll do this again!

Greg & Mark are great! They have the most beautiful girls! OMG the new baby is just too sweet and their oldest little girl is so smart!

Yeah, too bad we couldn't shove little E and S into the picture too! Those little girls are worth showing off!

I had fun, I'm glad I could make it in time! Cygnet, I have to see that Octavia in real life. YT, you have to come next time!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was great to be able to spend time with everyone and pass bling around. Love the children too; so very precious. Thank you to TP for arranging this GTG and I hope we can do this again. I know I'll be around again although I don't know when as of yet. Hopefully I'll be able to plan better and bring more items along.

YT - you better be there.
Cygnet - hopefully the ring will be on your finger by then.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Chrono|1376373951|3501931 said:
It was great to be able to spend time with everyone and pass bling around. Love the children too; so very precious. Thank you to TP for arranging this GTG and I hope we can do this again. I know I'll be around again although I don't know when as of yet. Hopefully I'll be able to plan better and bring more items along.

YT - you better be there.
Cygnet - hopefully the ring will be on your finger by then.

Chrono, I'm glad I finally met you! Just checked out your threads - I hope you come to the next GTG dripping in jewels.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results