shape
carat
color
clarity

Least Obvious place for misplaced rings...

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If she has a dog she may want to look wherever the dog makes deposits.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I once put a ring in coin compartment of my wallet. Couldn't find it for the longest time.....

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
baby monster|1376007284|3499345 said:
I once put a ring in coin compartment of my wallet. Couldn't find it for the longest time.....

I've done this with rings and earrings. More recently, I had a necklace go missing for 18 frustrating months. I found it in my sewing box. I think that tells you how often I use that!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1375988809|3499156 said:
If she has a dog she may want to look wherever the dog makes deposits.

She did this. :-o They have a black lab. Never found the rings. Bought a new one...

April20

Ideal_Rock
Does the dog like the "bury" his toys or treats? Ours does and one year DHs ring was just gone. Looked for it for days and could never find it. I finally gave up and bought him a new one. Only to find his original one a few days later in a chair we never sit in "buried" behind the back cushion. Little booger got a hold of it and buried his treasure. I would check anywhere the dog might stash something.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I recently dropped a stone on a carpeted area so I didn't hear it land. Tore the entire room to pieces, only to find it had somehow bounced into the pocket of my robe. Check robe pockets!!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I for one, am going to book mark this wonderful list of ideas!

Can't add anything except this:

dump out the vacuum cleaner bag.

go through the drawers directly under counters, maybe it got wiped into an open drawer.

inside the dishwasher, check where the water drains.

Great list everyone! Hope she finds it soon!!
sarahb

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
I heard a few times about people finding rings in their kitchen shelves years later. Ring size too big for finger must be a big reason for lost rings. Maybe you can answer a question for me - Why do people take off rings in a public bathroom? Big way to lose them. In April, I found a diamond engagement ring sitting on top of the flat metal shelf over the toilet paper dispenser! Luckily, I was able to get it returned to the person who lost it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results