shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone watch RH Orange County?

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, I couldn't dislike Ryan, Vicki's SIL, anymore than I did after the last episode. :angryfire: He is so obnoxious and it is frightening that he is in Afghanistan with a gun and representing the USA. He has been bad through out the season but when he attacked Judy for putting her feet on the couch and then lied about what went down he really showed that he is a mean insecure little man. There is no way his behavior can be rationalized or excused.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I watch it on and off...did not see the episode you're talking about though. Unfortunately I live in the 5 mile radius where these ladies are from, and I see a lot of drama similar to this among sports moms, parents at school, Girl Scout moms etc. There are lots of well-to-do, entitled people all around us (teens and kids included). My husband always turns the channel when he sees me watching RHOOC because he says that we "live" it, why watch it?

I'm thankful that most of my friends NOT from this area, and are really nice, genuine, down-to earth people who did not grow up in "south county", home of the spoiled rotten brats. I'm contemplating moving, just so my kids are not surrounded by these people!

Sorry to be totally off topic :( I just get really worked up when I see these people on TV representing the negative side of this area....

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
I watch even though it's awful hahha!! And actually I have a running joke with others about how the RHOC ladies are following me. Last year I went to my friend's wedding in Ft. Lauderdale, FL and Vicki was staying in my hotel. Then Alexis and her family came to my show at the zoo and her son was a volunteer for us. Then in May I went to Vegas for a bachelorette party and we were seated at a restaurant right next to Heather and Tamara (and their SO's). Heather came over to wish my friend congratulations (she was wearing the tacky "bride" crown). Then we saw them the next day at the pool wearing bikinis and 6" heels. In Vegas was the only time they has a camera crew with them. I actually like Heather and her husband but the rest seem awful.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I think he might have PTSD, plus the stress of just living with Vicky is enough to set anyone off.

Von03

Shiny_Rock
I think it's a show that's filmed for its drama and entertainment value. I'm sure some things are taken out of context. I'm sure these ladies and their families have their good points and their bad points, as we all do. I for one wouldn't want some things in my life filmed. I think this show, like I said before,is more for entertainment.. It's almost like the ladies play a bit of a character, rather than their true persona. Jmo~

lapelirroja

Shiny_Rock
OMG love all the RH shows. I CANT BELIEVE Ryan's behavior!!! Like, he had to catch himself from saying "THIS IS MY HOUSE." Um, no it's not, it's your mother in laws house, let's get it straight!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I watch. It's the perfect show to put on when you don't need to pay close attention.

Ryan was such a jerk, I would have been mortified if my husband acted like that...whether cameras were around or not. I was frustrated with Vicki's daughter for defending him. I also think he's a jerk about the Brooks situation. I understand not liking him, but it's Vicki's house. If he hates Brooks, then move out.

I really like Heather--I feel like she is honest and doesn't spread drama. However, I did think her text to Gretchen was condescending. Namely, the "big deal" part.

I also like Lydia, who is a sweetheart, but isn't a pushover.

Not a big fan of Slade. He's always seemed smarmy to me.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
NewEnglandLady|1375972912|3498969 said:
I watch. It's the perfect show to put on when you don't need to pay close attention.

Ryan was such a jerk, I would have been mortified if my husband acted like that...whether cameras were around or not. I was frustrated with Vicki's daughter for defending him. I also think he's a jerk about the Brooks situation. I understand not liking him, but it's Vicki's house. If he hates Brooks, then move out.

I really like Heather--I feel like she is honest and doesn't spread drama. However, I did think her text to Gretchen was condescending. Namely, the "big deal" part.

I also like Lydia, who is a sweetheart, but isn't a pushover.

Not a big fan of Slade. He's always seemed smarmy to me.

Really???I just can't stand Lydia at all. I find her to be very judgemental! I'm not a huge fan of Slade either but the last episode where Vicky starts in on him and Lydia jumps in and then starts telling Gretchen and Slade off just really makes me roll my eyes at her. I think Slade's comments about how Lydia needs to eat a cheeseburger were funny and meant to be taken in jest. Comparing her issue with Slade to Vicky's is commical. There is so much more history there that to justify they are similar is crazy. She is just defending Vicky, which she doesn't need defending and is being very hypocritcal with the whole 2 wrongs don't make a right speech.

A part of me can't wait for when Vicky turns on Lydia or heather (cause you know it will happend) and then I'm be intriqued to see how they handel it. I think Heather will just throw money at her while Lydia will probably cry, because I only think she has a backbone when others are around. She will crumple.

And wow now that I'm off my tangent :shock: .....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results