shape
carat
color
clarity

Enamored...spinel, sapphire and diamond

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Our local movie theater has magical lighting. It has a huge amount of different color neon lights all over and playing with jewelry in it is probably one of my favorite things to do. Like, my husband could go watch a movie, leave me in the lobby, and he'd come out and I'd probably say something like, "Awwww, you mean to tell me the movie is over ALREADY?!"

The pics only capture half of the story, you should, ahem, search for a certain youtube video....best search terms might include supernova spinel movie theater lighting. Just sayin'!

bb_movie.jpg

bb_movie2.jpg

bb_movie3.jpg

bb_movie4.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

New pictures!!!! Holy crap!!!!!!! Freke!!! These new ones are amaziiiiing!!! I never knew that colored stones did this! But then you are like the queen of colored stones (Minou, I love you too, you're right up there with her) and I wouldn't expect anything less!

Wow!!!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! They look perfect together! :appl:

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
How did I miss this! It's super :love: :love:. Well done, Freke!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Freke!! Your ring is very pretty!!! :appl:

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wowzer!!!! Incredible job Freke!

As you might guess from my PS name, I'm a huge fan of periwinkle blue.
I tried to find a diamond in that colour for my ring. Further efforts led to a lovely Ceylon sapphire and a tanzanite, but still no periwinkle ring for me. Sniff. Still, I have three beautiful blue rings.

Fantastic set! I'm thrilled for you!!

Gorgeous photos too!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
FrekeChild|1372625675|3474914 said:
...and playing with jewelry in it is probably one of my favorite things to do. !

And lucky for the rest of us, taking pics while you do!

Seriously gorgeous pics!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE this!!!!!!!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
That stone....I could just jump into its depths and swim around in it....it's heaven! What a beautiful, unusual set! :appl: :appl: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results