shape
carat
color
clarity

Tell the truth.. you were a well behaved teenager?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was a really good kid. But I still had a few issues as a teen. First drink at 15 (wine cooler), but it was my only until I was 20. No smoking, no drugs (still). My only hang up was boyfriend material. I really did not know how to pick them. I was in a terrible, mentally abusive relationship for almost 4 years from 16-almost 20, and my poor parents hated him. So besides that guy, and a 3 day period of not talking to me when I told my mom I didn't want to go to church anymore, my parents had it pretty easy.

I also pierced the hell out of myself when I was 18-20, with 16 ear piercings (5 going up from the lobe, 2 on each cartilage, one on one rook and the other tragus) , a tongue piercing, and a belly button piercing. But those got old. I'm just glad I didn't get any tattoos!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1374954088|3491569 said:
that is not a normal teenager.. :bigsmile:

Not a whiff of cigarettes either. Just as some are on one end of the spectrum, perhaps I fell into the other end. Doesn't mean I liked doing as I was told, only that I did as I was told without any talk back. ;)) I am sure most of it is due to parenting, as my sibling was also a well behaved teenager.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I was well behaved. The worst things my parents worried about with me were : was I going to fail economics? Did I bathe my horse before my horse show? :rolleyes: Seriously. I was in the barn and I think that made such a difference. I had shows twice a month, and rode every day. When I wasn't riding my horse, I was tuning my trainer's school horses for shows, and teaching lessons. And yes, I passed economics, barely.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know. I troubled my parents, but I was the oldest so I was bound to. I struggled with depression and fitting in which lead to some problems. I didn't smoke or drink or fall in with the wrong crowd. I'm tempted to say I was well behaved because I didn't act out in a teenage, feeling out my independence way, but my over-thinking, internalising, and quietness lead to other problems for my parents.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I lived a very intersesting life across 2 continents. Met wonderful people and have enough stories to turn most anyone's hair white. But even the mistakes Imade- I loved every minute of it....but I pray nightly my daughter will be smarter then I :bigsmile:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I was soooooo bad! Like, really really bad. Skipping school, drinking, sneaking out, boys, etc... I don't know how my mom didn't just send me away!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Apart from a bit of underage drinking I was a total goodie two-shoes! :oops:

In fact upon reflection I think I thought I was completely bad-ass doing "whatever" (few beers in the park, kissing boys etc) and my parents were probably dying with laughter. I was the youngest and they were completely wise up to any teenage tricks by then. Some of the usual moody teenage stuff but on the whole I got on with them so well I'd just tell them what i wanted to do and we'd come to a compromise ie. go to party but home by midnight - no drink driving. I didnt even smoke! No tattoos, no drugs and now I'm almost a tee-totaller. :lol: My biggest worry now is if I have a daughter now she will be interested in sex waaaaaaaay too young. :-o Seriously at 16 I was still barely holding hands & kissing...

My parents deserve all the credit for raising me right. :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results