shape
carat
color
clarity

Dogs are Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Todd07

Shiny_Rock
261004perspective.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got very confused reading this! I kept trying to remember that as a Democrat I am a *cat* for these purposes...but I live in the country with my DOG and have always had DOGS and it became one of those exercises where you are supposed to say a number while looking at a color or whatever that thing is. At any rate, I now feel like the cat in the last picture!!!

Deb

lol, that is hilarious! it certainly got Hannity and Colmes down perfectly, but I think the ''dogs love foreign adventures'' and ''cats prefer to stay home'' is historically wrong, it is Democratic Presidents that have gotten America involved in most of its foreign entanglements, Democrats traditionally have been the party of nation building. true, all this changed on 9-11, Bush went from an isolationist, to a liberal imperialist, and the Left seemed to react against that and are now the party of "obsequiously serving the UN." great cartoon
9.gif

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
I enjoyed your post. It has some truth to it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results