Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Microwave

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Other, please explain

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
What kind of weirdo heats up leftover pizza?! It's meant to be eaten cold...duh! :bigsmile:

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gas stove top works great for reheating pizza. The oil in the crust makes it crisp naturally, and the cheese melts well with a lid on the skillet. It also takes less time than the oven. I used to love pizza. Can't eat it anymore. It stopped agreeing with me a couple of years ago. :sick:

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Toaster oven! Stick it in and press toast. Take it out when the cheese melts.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to have leftover pizza at as close to room temperature as possible. So I usually microwave a slice for like 30 seconds and then let it hang out in there until I remember I left it there. Which could be like 2 hours later and probably isn't safe to eat.

Seriously, there's really no point in heating up or even eating leftover or fresh pizza here. Since I left Chicago I've been very very depressed over the lack of good pizza in my new town. I mean it's almost depressing. I will honestly only eat pizza from one JOINT in this town and that particular pie doesn't even come close to what my favorite was in the city. Boo. This whole topic kind of makes my taste buds angry.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results