shape
carat
color
clarity

Fun Competition: Guess the Value of My Ring

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Well, it wouldn't be a family shot if the pending DBTY pieces weren't included! I think you should blame it on the Mass tax-free weekend!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
^^^^^^^

:lol: :lol: Yay, Massachusetts no tax weekend!

Ok, I'll let it go... and I noticed you are getting another little CS trinket from BN in a few weeks!!! :appl: :appl: Weeeeeeeee!!!!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
I know, it's a headache planning what to buy! :lol:

Recently I tried on some Picasso Luce gold drop swirly-style earrings that my SA at Tiffany pointed out to me a year ago. I've held off because I really think that 1k is too much for plain gold. They were completely exquisite and I've searched everywhere for some gold drops that are not too long or large and which are not hoops, but I haven't found anything. I'm leaning towards "no" for these earrings though - just think the price is really too much. Blue Niler's prices for substantial gold drops run about $300. Getting value for money is integral to my enjoyment of my jewellery. Yes, I know, I bought the Trinity ring, which was 1k. Can't think of a justification, except there is probably more metal in it than the delicate, light Tiffany earrings, and I can see it on my hand so I get lots of pleasure out of it.

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=27910777&mcat=&cid=&search_params=s+1-p+2-c+-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+Luce&search=1

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results