shape
carat
color
clarity

blue nile signature diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

poorsucker

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have any thoughts on blue nile''s signature series and blue nile in general?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
A couple of my friend''s bought for their girls through there and bought Signature stones. One wishes he would have researched more websites before buying from there because he felt he overpayed, but the other couldnt be happier with his choice.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me too, I hear good things about the quality of their diamonds, but also think they''re over priced IMO.

poorsucker

Rough_Rock
All- Thanks for the insight

sharon scott

Rough_Rock
I trust the quality of the blue nile signature series, they are, what I found to be about 1K more expensive than other internet dealers from the stones I was comparing. But they are far below what you''d find locally, unless you''ve got a great personal relationship with a jeweler. But I have to admit, I enjoyed dealing their customers service reps the most. They''ve got a great return policy, 30 days, and are very responsive. Also, I found they carry nice stones that no other vendors list on PS.

Hopes this helps.

Cubheilma

Rough_Rock
Bought mine from Blue Nile two weeks ago. It wasn''t a signature, but the specs on the diamond were excellent and I couldn''t find one like it for the same price anywhere else online so I feel like it was a good deal. I couldn''t be happier with it. Also, if you wire the money, you get a 1.5% discount so that helps some with the price. Good Luck

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Poorsucker- except for signature stones which I don''t know about, Blue Nile does not own any of the stones you see on their site. You will sometimes see a Blue Nile stone not listed anywhere else...but nearly any vendor, and certainly any ps vendor can get it for you if you give them the Blue Nile link. That''s how I found my stone. I paid significantly less than the BN price...

sharon scott

Rough_Rock
more,more,more -

My experience was there are certain cutters that have stones exclusivly set aside for BN. I called on one listed by BN and my PS vendor could not get it. I think a buyer should always try to price the stone elsewhere to see if they can get a better deal or to find out if it is even available elsewhere.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Interesting justice! I know with my stone, the cutter gave BN an exclusive listing...so that only BN could market it online...but Mark was still able to get it for me. I hadn''t heard of cutters only permitting bn to sell some of their stones!

sharon scott

Rough_Rock
More,more,more

I guess you just have to ask on each stone and see if the vendor can get it. That''s good to know cause blue nile has some nice listings, things not listed on pricescope, that seemed appealing.

poorsucker

Rough_Rock
thanks. its a signature, so I cant likely get it elsewhere.... I just need to decide if this is the one.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results