shape
carat
color
clarity

Any other pink & Orange theme brides? POST HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
My wedding colors are hot pink and orange - it''s seems like it''s pretty trendy right now - anyone else doing this? If so, please post your pic ideas!

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
That''s what I did! I think I responded to your bridesmaid dress thread before! Have you seen these invites?! I think they''re SO cute! I wish I saw them before I picked mine, I would have totally used them!

TF1382240.jpg

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Oh - where are those from? Are they the seal-n-send? They are PERFECT!

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not sure if they''re seal n'' send or not. They are from invitationconsultants.com
I ordered my wedding invitations from them and they were great! They send you a .pdf of your invite for you to approve and the turnaround is really quick!
Glad you like ''em!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Here are some pictures of hot pink and orange wedding arrangements and bouquet that I did. The bridemaids were wearing coral color dresses. It was a fun job for me.
amywed09.jpg

amywed05.jpg
amywed06.jpg

amywed02.jpg

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
omg, i think i am sold on the pink and orange colors...i am in love....and the BF approved too! very nice
1.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a few!

OPBouquet1.jpg

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
cute idea for beachy wedding...

umbrella seating.jpg

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
fruity..

limeflowers.jpg

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
oooh, nice..

OPBouquet3.jpg

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
i have so many more...

OPBouquet2.jpg

tifferdawns

Rough_Rock
You can get personalized M&Ms on their website. Write your guests a message or put your names and date on them as I did. I think this will make a really cute favor for our guests. There are a lot of colors to choose from and I found a dark pink and orange combo for my wedding. I am going to put some into pretty little ivory bags for each of our guests to take home.

M&Ms.jpg

tifferdawns

Rough_Rock
Here''s the orange color

M&Ms2.jpg

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a bridesmaid dress ~ coral w/ kind of rasberry irridescent undertones? It''s Jim Hjelm and the color is called mango I think?

jh5545.jpg

mellyjm

Rough_Rock
My colors are desert coral and pink, I was going to post a picture of my bridesmaids dresses, but that color has already been discontinued! Good thing I already bought the dresses. Desert coral is not nearly as bright as coral is, it is a lot softer almost peach color. It looks great with a rose petal pink. My fiances favorite candy is M&M''s, so I am thinking about just buying a whole bunch of the easter colored M&M''s and use those for the tables because I don''t care for dinner mints. I would only have to save the M&M''s for about 4 months, they should be fine right?

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Those were my original colors...they are beautiful! When is the wedding date? Jim Hjelm makes a BEAUTIFUL pink and orange gown, orange gown, pink sash that trails down like a train... it was my first choice but then I chose a bridal gown that has a pale pink/peach detail in bodice and it clashed so now my colors are shades of pink and milk chocolate brown

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results