shape
carat
color
clarity

Tahitian Pearl Dangles from PP!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I purchased these earrings in March from PP and posted them in the "What are you wearing today?" thread about a week ago. They're cultured Tahitian baroques set in PP's 14kt yellow gold "Romantic" dangles. I love these earrings and get a lot of wear out of them-- luster is amazing and the peacock overtones are lovely!

Some facts...

Origin: French Polynesia
Body Color: Dark
Overtone: Peacock
Luster: Very High
Overall Quality: AAA
Size: 11.0-12.0 mm
Diamond: 0.06 cttw VS1--GH

dscn3471.jpg

dscn3477.jpg

dscn3481.jpg

dscn3485.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More photos.

dscn3490.jpg

dscn3497.jpg

dscn3520.jpg

dsc_61.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last few.

dsc_0023.jpg

dsc_62.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
baby nurse -- I like them in your ears most, but hanging from that branch is a second runner up!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, bsomlo!

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I love these!! All of these fabulous Tahitians are telling me I need some, lol.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: that you can see the photographer's reflection in the pearls plus your setting is my all time favorite. I bet these will become a favored pair that you will wear often. I know I would.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yummy! The pearls are just beautiful (their lustre is incredible!) and the setting is lovely. Thanks for all of the great photos. Now you have me wondering what type of pearl I should get to go in the romantic setting :naughty:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Great shots! They look lovely on you and a good size. Congrats! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Love these earrings. Gorgeous pearl drops. The drop shape is my absolute favorite for earrings. Love the pink color and the deep green circles. Stunning. :appl:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: So pretty! Look amazing on you :appl:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Goodness - they are fantastic! So gorgeous! The orient and luster is so beautiful and the shape is just perfect.

I need dangles now... :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I am in love!!!! They are stunning.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jenncent|1372653962|3475166 said:
I love these!! All of these fabulous Tahitians are telling me I need some, lol.

Ha ha, yes you definitely need some! I'm finding Tahitians addictive; there are so many varieties and they look amazing with the simplest outfits.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
4Ranch Girl|1372655119|3475174 said:
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: that you can see the photographer's reflection in the pearls plus your setting is my all time favorite. I bet these will become a favored pair that you will wear often. I know I would.

Thanks, 4Ranch Girl! The luster is amazing and they really do go with everything so I wear them a lot.

When you posted your own huge strand of Tahitians picked up during PP's sale a few months ago, I commented on how disappointed I was that I hadn't taken advantage of that sale. You urged me to call them because they still had a lot of inventory. I'm not sure I would have gotten these earrings (ahem, and the matching strand) had you not encouraged me-- thank you!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LitGeek|1372676583|3475218 said:
Oh yummy! The pearls are just beautiful (their lustre is incredible!) and the setting is lovely. Thanks for all of the great photos. Now you have me wondering what type of pearl I should get to go in the romantic setting :naughty:

Thank you, LitGeek! I agree, it's a great setting. I love that little bezeled diamond. I definitely see more of these in my future!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
icy_jade|1372684156|3475268 said:
Great shots! They look lovely on you and a good size. Congrats! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thank you , icy jade! I am thoroughly enjoying them!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1372649040|3475131 said:
baby nurse -- I like them in your ears most, but hanging from that branch is a second runner up!
I thought the same. Just beautiful. They're so hard to photograph, but you did an amazing job.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse|1372903302|3477046 said:
4Ranch Girl|1372655119|3475174 said:

Thanks, 4Ranch Girl! The luster is amazing and they really do go with everything so I wear them a lot.

When you posted your own huge strand of Tahitians picked up during PP's sale a few months ago, I commented on how disappointed I was that I hadn't taken advantage of that sale. You urged me to call them because they still had a lot of inventory. I'm not sure I would have gotten these earrings (ahem, and the matching strand) had you not encouraged me-- thank you!
Matching strand??????? Have I forgotten???????? :???: Please post a picture with the earrings :mrgreen: so I can see your new beauties all together. I love :love: to encourage your to buying more pearls but the truth of the matter is when Jeremy gets in something special he usually does not do repeats so I have learned to just bite the bullet and make that call. :naughty:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse Your lovely tahitians in the romantic setting have inspired me to get my new SoC pearls set this way :twirl: I have always loved this particular setting, but was afraid with the diamonds they would feel too formal. Your photos have completely changed my mind and I am happy to hear that you are getting a lot of wear from them.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh good for you, LitGeek! They really are an awesome setting with just the right amount of bling. I can't wait to see your earrings!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results