shape
carat
color
clarity

Lobster Ring?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I zoomed in (why Dee, why?) and the tail moveable (moveable!!!) tail segments seem to be alternating yellow, white and rose gold.

I don't even know what emoticon to insert here...

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1372861427|3476587 said:
I zoomed in (why Dee, why?) and the tail moveable (moveable!!!) tail segments seem to be alternating yellow, white and rose gold.

Absolutely! It would go great with a tri-color Cartier Trinity ring (the skinny version, of course...)

And it has ruby eyes, and diamond pave on its little crustacean forehead! I suspect the price is pretty fair too! Unfortunately, I am not in the market for a lobster ring, and I'm afraid that if I started, one animal ring would lead to another and another...

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a bee necklace and this would match perfectly! It has ruby eyes too. I'm very taken with the lobster but know that I'd never wear it.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
EWW!

Shrimp are better. :bigsmile:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Eeew is right. Reminds me of a cockroach. Snake rings are the best!

--- Laurie

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
I can't even imagine how fast I'd destroy that thing. It would catch on everything.
Now a Cartier panther on the other hand...

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I ... kind of love it! It's the best-made piece of crustacean-themed jewelry I've ever seen.

I want to pair it with the Deco diamond turkey ring at Lang's (I am imagining it as a turducken). Gourmet jewelry FTW!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe|1372895408|3476989 said:
I ... kind of love it! It's the best-made piece of crustacean-themed jewelry I've ever seen.

I want to pair it with the Deco diamond turkey ring at Lang's (I am imagining it as a turducken). Gourmet jewelry FTW!

i remember that turkey ring.

if it was a necklace i'd like it better.... or maybe even like it a lot.....

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
I saw that ring! It's so cute... But I would rather eat my lobsters... :naughty:

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
I e-mailed my sil to show her, she loves lobster and heads to Maine to get some. She has it every holiday. But alas, she said the lobster is too big for daily where and when would she really wear it? I said when she goes to Maine! I kinda liked it, especially that the tail moves and is pretty colors :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe|1372895408|3476989 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's cool! But yes, a niche product. How many fancy lobster bakes does one go to where one would wear that? The mind boggles.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cheeky and certainly different :lol: Might pair well with a nautilus pendant!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results