shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My Pink Diamond Orchid Ring- the photos!!

Jumpin_Jacks

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous!!! I saw the youtube video of the making of the other blossom ring, true artistry!!

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
Just promise that you will wear that pretty to the grocery store and any other regular daily place you might venture to. It is so sad when something so beautiful is left to languish in a safe and only brought out on "special" occasions.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Missy- glad you enjoyed the additional Coco photos!!

DS-thanks!! I saw the "French Bling" manicure on a nail polish blog a few months ago and thought it would be the perfect match for my ring and for the Vegas GTG!!

Orchid Lei- thank you- I can see you love orchids, too. They are such beautiful and exotic flowers!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Minous-thank you sooooo much for all the very sweet comments!!! I do enjoy photography, and have a nice DSLR and lenses, etc, but I find that I just love my little Leica dlux 4 and tend to just shoot with that!! It takes remarkably nice photos for a little P&S!!

Jumpin_J- yes, that video is awesome of the blossom ring-it is a breathtaking piece!!! Same general idea, but it is sooo much larger than my little baby flower.

NonieMarie- you will be happy to hear that I do plan to wear my ring!! In fact yesterday I had it on at the grocery store, the marine store, and the drug store-lol!!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely spectacular!!!!!!!! :love: You must be thrilled! And I love your nails too!

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
pinkjewel|1370689547|3461433 said:
thank you hoover, nicoleanne, and Confection10 for the nice remarks!

by Davi- :confused:

Sorry, I temporarily forgot how to type words and do math when I saw how awesome this ring is! I have barely regained my typing skills and the math is still iffy :D

LOVE it!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning pinkjewel!!!! That workmanship is spectacular and the real life photos are even better than I could have imagined. What a special treat to be able to look down on a piece of artwork like that everyday!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
super duper gorgeous!!!!!
also I love how your manicure matches your ring!
so much sparkle it's scandalous! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Diamondless

Rough_Rock
DROOL! Such a unique ring, and it goes nicely with your great manicure :D

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
thank you so much stargurl78, pandabee, ckrickett, and Diamondless!! Glad you all liked my mani, too!

Davi- that is too funny!! :lol:

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Okay your nails match the gorgous creation I am sure your bling fit right in all the jewels in Vegas. What a spectacular ring. one of a kind oh yeah and its pink( I think that's what Jlo said to Ben Aflick when she got her pink ring

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE it! Looks a lot more delicate than I thought it would.

diamondvols

Rough_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! Wow.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
thanks so much PriceScopeKayti!! I actually saw it on Facebook this morning!!!! It was a wonderful experience watching it being made every step of the way. I feel very fortunate to have one of Mike's pieces. I doubt I could afford one now that he and his brother are in the "big time"!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
stunning ring! love it 1000000x

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results