shape
carat
color
clarity

Exciting new pearl necklace project

syd

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all your suggestions. I also thought about wearing it as an opera length necklace by keeping the large pearl at the end in the back, but I"m not sure if it will move around and then look funny if its not properly centred at the back. I don't have any lariat necklaces so I'm not sure if I'll wear it that way all that much. And I think that style looks good with a V neck or pretty low cut tops that I don't wear that much.

For the bracelet I like the idea of a bead separating each keshi and pearl so they look distinct. Maybe I'll ask for a mock up with the smaller 3mm silver beads between each pearl. If the bracelet becomes too long with the silver beads then maybe one SS pearl could be a charm? What do you think?

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Syd that is the one. My mouth waters every time I look at it.

My necklace is around 27 inches so the large drop hangs down in the clevage when I wear it to the front. My favorite way in the summer months to wear it is with a white scooped necked ribbed tank with a open shirt waist in linen or chiffon or flowing unconstricted linen jacket but the silver drop is actually on the T and the necklace is framed by the shirts. In winter it is long enough to wear over turtle necks or even cowl necks. You will find you have lots of options with the lariet style and might not even wear it in the Y lariet style at all. I can't wait to hear how you end up styling it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results