shape
carat
color
clarity

Baroque Tahitians from PP arrived today

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
They're gorgeous. The luster is stunning. I chose a silver overtone because I didn't want the necklace to be too dark. I'm totally blown away by the metallic aspect. The colors are lovely and it feels amazing on. It's a bit shorter than I expected (ordered an 18 inch and it's more like 17.) Overall though, gorgeous. Still getting the hang of it and it's near impossible to photograph. But I gave it a go! Here it is alone, and with freshadamas with a silver/rose overtone.

-3_zpsde7ed57c.jpg

-2_zps22b4b3e0.jpg

-1_zpsa9dc4388.jpg

-1_zpsa46dd430.jpg

-2_zps27a0d08c.jpg

-3_zps6c2015bc.jpg

Photoon2013-05-31at18462_zpsaf4d22d5.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
SpecTAcular! They are SO shiny/metallic. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy -- you'll have a fun weekend breaking them in! BTW, I like that shorter length very much (even better than with the extra inch).

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, thanks bsolmo! Their metallic luster is not what I expected but BOY is it welcomed! I'll have to see how these babies heat up and change with a bit of wear...

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
See, I knew you would love them! I can see your face reflected in that middle shot :sun:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
They are so amazing!! Worth the wait!!

I have a real thing for Tahitians at the moment. I am eyeing off another set at Pearl Oasis.....

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
misskittycat, did you get your first strand yet? I don't want to miss pictures of that!

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Mrs Taylor, those are lovely!!!!! Can you give some more details? They look like a graduated strand, what are the sizes? I think the length is perfect for you, My chubby self is very jealous of your long elegant neck, perfect for a shorter strand. :love:

Blossy

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! I really like that length too. Three are SO on my wish list!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Not yet mynattk - I live in Australia so it can take a while for things to be shipped :(

It says on my tracking that it's due before the 3rd of June which is Monday but if it enters the Australian postal system at any point it can take another 4-5 days... Our postal system is completely useless. I have had things shipped from the US to here DHL and for the last 15 or 20kms it has to come Australia Post. It can come all the way from the US in 48 hours but those last few miles have taken up to a week! GRRRR!!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
Misskittycat that's AWFUL!!!

Oh, you people want STATS? :lol: I kid! I kid!

They're not graduated, but the pearls certainly vary in size! They were listed as silver with peacock overtones with lots of orient. Pearls are 10-11.4mm, AA+, very high luster, light blemishing.

c langston

Shiny_Rock
Count me also among the stat seekers, I enjoy the details very much. Very pretty M-Day treat, they look even larger on you.

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
artdecogirl|1370058197|3457214 said:
Mrs Taylor, those are lovely!!!!! Can you give some more details? They look like a graduated strand, what are the sizes? I think the length is perfect for you, My chubby self is very jealous of your long elegant neck, perfect for a shorter strand. :love:

Oh dear.... no one has ever called my neck long OR elegant before! YAY for camera angles! LOL!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
excuse the wet hair....

Photoon2013-06-01at08473_zpsc6868f14.jpg

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
These are sooooo amazing!!!! I think the length is fabulous on you too, and in the last shot, they are looking a bit lighter. I can def see the silver. ;-) I hope you get years of enjoyment from them.

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
Why thank you! They are more beautiful today than yesterday!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: just lovely :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

AnnaGraceDreamPearls

Rough_Rock
Trade
I love south sea black pearls myself. Yours has very good luster in each unique shape of the pearl. Very eye-catching with natural beam ! Thanks for sharing your pearl necklace.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Just Beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results