shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink and Peach Pearls

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
This is my freshwater set of pink and peach pearls from Blue Nile. The earrings are pink, and the necklace is pink, peach and white.

The strand is 15.5 inches, and I can't remember the pearl size but I think about 6.5mm.

I don't think the lighting is that great; the necklace has deeper, pinker colours in real life.

Enjoy!

gedc1833.jpg

gedc1835.jpg

gedc1836.jpg

gedc1838.jpg

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Modelling shots.

gedc1840.jpg

gedc1842.jpg

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
That's a very pretty set, thanks for sharing! Did you just receive these?

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
No, I've had them for at least a year. I've actually got quite a few pearl pieces to show, but for some reason have only just discovered the Pearl forum!

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
Hey, you have to start a post on the "show me your pearls" thread! From your picture it looks like we could be pearl sisters as I have a similar size multi necklace, too. I love the studs, that earring size looks just perfect on your ear. Show us more :lickout:

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
You look gorgeous in those shades~just great with your coloring! Looking forward to seeing more of your collection~

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pearls Smith1942. Thank you for sharing your photos. Do you have more?

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty pearls, Smith1942! Pink and peach combo is very easy to wear as it goes with so different clothes.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
looks great on you!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Very lovely!!!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty set and they look lovely on you! Enjoy!

AnnaGraceDreamPearls

Rough_Rock
Trade
Peach and Pink pearls are softer toned pearls, romantic and feminine. They look pretty on you with your blond hair and fair skin tone.

In our products, we call it Peony and Tangerine (golden orange in darker or lighter tone) pearls. They are equally gorgeous and rare in color and overtone. The beautiful pink and peach pearls sometimes carry rainbow, lavender and gold or silver overtone. Sometimes we can wait for the next harvest of these natural color pearls if the inventory on hand are sold out. They are sold quickly.

When you are wearing a necklace with luminous pearls is like wearing a strand of light bulbs that can light up your neck and face making you look more radiant. So larger the pearls, more radiant of course. But smaller sized premium pearls can be beautiful also, cleaner, simpler, and more elegant and can be worn more frequently even as part of beautiful work-wear.

AmandaK

Rough_Rock
They look pretty on you. Pink and peach pearls are cute and they are very suitable for females.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE peach/pink pearls. I just bought a strand from Pearl Outlet (their June Monthly special) because I just can never say no!

Your set is just Gorgeous! And it really compliments your skin, just perfect! :love: :love: :love: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results