shape
carat
color
clarity

My first pearl rope!

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I was recently hit with the pearl bug...after stumbling upon Coati's amazing golden/peachy rope. So I went on a pearl mission to recreate something similar, but pink. I am a pink girl. And here it is!! From Catherine Cardellini. The 2 wait shipping time nearly killed me, but it was so worth it. :)

52"+ peachy pinky drips and drops, super luster AAA, no clasp. I love them!!!!! They are strung on powerpro, so I think I may sleep in them.

null_zps4b362f14.jpg

null_zps6af261c7.jpg

null_zpsb9b2f238.jpg

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
and 3 more :)

null_zpsd4e067a2.jpg

null_zps37350873.jpg

null_zpsd7044bff.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
jenncent -- So pretty! I also love pink.

Okay, I've been thinking of doing this and this seems the perfect time. In honor of your first rope -- I will now start a thread called: "How do you wear your rope?"

pinkgemini

Rough_Rock
You know I love them, because I've already told you that.... I just have to say it again... BEAUTIFUL!

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
bsomlo|1370547200|3460326 said:
jenncent -- So pretty! I also love pink.

Okay, I've been thinking of doing this and this seems the perfect time. In honor of your first rope -- I will now start a thread called: "How do you wear your rope?"

Thank you so much! I love the pearls in you avatar. :)

pinkgemini|1370547533|3460335 said:
You know I love them, because I've already told you that.... I just have to say it again... BEAUTIFUL!

Thank you!! And thank you, I think, for introducing me to CC. I think she, and her pearls, are fabulous! As if I needed another obsession though.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
jenncent your new rope is gorgeous! Congrats and enjoy :twirl:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love that color! Also love the shape, and you can't go wrong with a rope!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: :love: :cheeky: looks great on you, too!

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Congratulations! The overtones are gorgeous and I love the drop shape!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
Well clearly *I* adore them because my near identical strand should be here in a few days!

You look amazing and they are STUNNING. I so love that this was your first strand of pearls. They are SO YOU. <3

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thank you all for commenting. :)

MrsTaylor, I am so glad these were my first stand too. I see myself wearing them daily, as my go to necklace. I always thought pearls were beautiful, but I needed something "me" to spark by pearl buying frenzy, lol. And these really are them! I love that I can dress these up or down, and the soft colour matches pretty much everything. I cannot wait to see yours!!!! I think the extra inches will make them even more versatile.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results