shape
carat
color
clarity

Any idea where to find good quality seed pearls?

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Are there any vendors who carry real, true seed pearls? Not rice pearls, but round pearls of 2 mm or less?

c langston

Shiny_Rock
Circe do you want 2mm full drilled, loose/strands, what color & quality are you looking for (A, AA, AAA)?

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks, C - I'm trying to find good quality loose pearls (though if I could find a finished piece of the sort I have in mind, that would be great, too!). I adore pieces like this: http://www.sothebys.com/en/auctions/ecatalogue/2013/jewels-l13050/lot.52.lotnum.html, but I already have a watch I love - I just need the right bracelet. Since I'm an amateur jeweler, I thought it might be worth trying my hand at putting together a version of my own. But finding the material is proving a challenge so far!

c langston

Shiny_Rock
I have used this vendor once to get small AAA pearls, they were able to accommodate my request. I needed 2 half drilled, 3.25mm, 3/4 button shape, pearls to restore a 4 pearl ring, but went ahead and purchased 4, just in case something did happed to the remaining 2 I'd have them here. I requested a specific color, shape, all to be the exact same 3.25mm size. For such a small special order they were very helpful, I got exactly what I wanted and ordered. For that one experience they came through for me. http://www.orientalpearls.net/Indiv...ed_Pearls_in_Very_Round_Shape,_Undrilled.html

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
My friend Amy often buy pearls and other beads on pandahall, maybe you can look for your pearls there.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
I can't help you with sourcing the pearls, but I just had to tell you how much I like that watch! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results