shape
carat
color
clarity

My Brian Gavin custom 5 stone ering :)

D

Deactivated member 42515

I love it!!!!! It's beautiful on you!!! Congrats!

mjg

Rough_Rock
Julia_SD|1368771527|3448809 said:
mjg|1368737411|3448468 said:
I love it! :love:

Do you have any profile shots? We have been planning something almost identical for my engagement ring but I'm worried about comfort and the profile.

MJG - it is SUPER comfortable. And yes, I do have more photos I just have to find them on my computer! This ring feels more like a comfort fit band than a ring with stones. I had to work patiently stick with BGD through several rounds of CADs (I ended up with the outermost stones being bead set so the connection is super smooth) but I ended up with a ring that stays put, feels almost like I'm wearing nothing. I'd be happy to message with you about details etc. I couldn't be happier.

I need to try it on with some bands...Part of me wants more diamonds, but part of me wants to have a classic matching band with my husband. Maybe I need both? ;-)

Thank you SO much for answering! I would love to message you and ask some specific questions but I don't think I'm allowed to post my email address and I don't think there's a PM function here. My biggest concern about comfort is the thickness/width of the band. I wear a size 6-6.5 ring but my fingers are very short so I'm afraid of having a band that ends up being too thick for comfort (I would probably have them taper the band, but I'm also concerned about the thickness between adjacent fingers). I'm glad though that it feels like a comfort fit band and I am so happy to hear you love it! Katie at BGD actually sent me a picture of the band you had tried on and sent them as part of your inspiration and I just kept wishing I could talk to whoever that was haha! I would love to see some more pictures and profile shots if you can locate them!

Oh and if we ever pull the trigger, I'll wear mine either alone or with a very thin pave band but I don't think you can go wrong with either option!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
:appl: Great job! It looks perfect on your finger! :appl:

Kelly12

Shiny_Rock
It looks beautiful on u!!! Congratulations!!! :appl: :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
very nice. I love the wider band too.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
I was was wondering when we would see the finished product! It's wonderful! :appl:
For a wedding band, you could get one that matches your husbands,but sink a few diamonds into it to add sparkle. Or just get a matching five stone for your right hand. :Up_to_something:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
VRBeauty|1368820004|3449185 said:
How about the super-thin Cartier Trinity as your wedding band? It's beautiful enough to stand on its own, but wouldn't compete with you 5-stone.

old trinity-with-eternity thread: https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ier-trinity-paired-with-eternity-band.149075/

More pics (especially the very first one): [url=https://www.pricescope.com/co...y/threads/show-off-your-trinity-rings.173465/[/URL]
[/url]

That was my thought too!! Great minds think alike... :praise:

Person24

Shiny_Rock
I love that!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Man - I LOVE this ring!!!!!!!! The stone size, the 18K the thickness - it's just amazing! Personally I see it being worn with a plain gold band - I wouldn't want anything to compete and I think it would look even bigger! (May I ask the ballpark price of your beauty?)

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
motownmama|1368835461|3449330 said:
Man - I LOVE this ring!!!!!!!! The stone size, the 18K the thickness - it's just amazing! Personally I see it being worn with a plain gold band - I wouldn't want anything to compete and I think it would look even bigger! (May I ask the ballpark price of your beauty?)

I know she posted it in the under 5k thread :wink2:

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
I'm enjoying this ring with no wedding band at the moment. I love the touch of yellow gold showing through and the way the diamonds are perfectly proportioned to wrap closely around your finger.

jillts

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!!! :appl:

The size is so perfect on your sweet little hand. Before I read the specs I assumed those were at least 40 pointers! Congrats and enjoy that STUNNER! :love: :love: :love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You motivated me to get out my 5-stone. It's very low quality - not at ALL in the same league as yours. Anyhow - I took it to be polished and the supposed white gold came off the prongs - he said it was probably just yellow gold rhodium plated to make it look white - and thus the 2-tone look. I'm kinda digging the yellow prongs, now that I saw your beauty!!!! I bought it as sort of a beach ring - I mean cheeeeep - but i'm enjoying it right now!!!

photo__67_0.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! SO classic and elegant, and MAN I love yellow gold!!!! :love: :love: :love: Congratulations!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its Beautiful on you!! Excellent finger coverage!!! Love the wide band and the yellow gold!!! Yummy!!! Congrat :love: :appl: s!!!

DelsFan

Rough_Rock
Julia_SD|1368721597|3448246 said:
Aww thanks guys for all the sweet comments. :)

I don't know what kind of band I want... Pandabee an engraved band is a very interesting idea!

It's funny, when you asked about candidates for a band I immediately thought of Zestfully Bling's sandwiching bands... I love the way they frame her (I think) 5-stone.

https://www.pricescope.com/forum/sh...-u-prong-band-im-soooo-in-luv-t146674-30.html

Your ring looks fabulous; I'm thinking of doing something very similar for my (nearly) fiancee.

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
I would love to see more pictures of your ring. :naughty:

refraction

Rough_Rock
I would love to see more pictures too! This is my favourite 5-stone ring on this site, just the perfect proportions and size for your finger.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow just stunning on your finger :love: As a wearer of a graduated 5-stone, I love the look of it on it's own!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so lovely on you. Congratulations! :appl: :appl:

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I would love to see more pictures too, especially a profile :appl: :appl: :appl:

It looks beautiful on you!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results