shape
carat
color
clarity

New Tahitians from Jose

naria

Shiny_Rock
With the USPS problems resolved and finally some partially sunny days, I have a few shots of my new strand from Jose. I really like the look of these pearls but have yet to run into light that makes them look quite as intense as Jose's pictures...but he has the advantage of California sun which we just don't have in rainy Oregon during the winter.

The pearls are challenging to shoot since in different lights different colors in some of the pearl's overtones are emphasized. A few pearls even seem to color shift which is really cool. I included a few shots so this could sort of be seen. The luster was also a challenge for me to capture with my little point in shoot. In person, they are far shinier (though a few of the pistachio and light colored pearls are a little less shinny). These images also show the blue pearl in its proud new home. It is little bluer than I was able to capture but this gives the general feel.

I will do a neck shot later once I am ready for my close-up. :)

207pearl.jpg

208pearl.jpg

213pearl.jpg

rengb6

Rough_Rock
That is a beautiful strand and I imagine it looks absolutely AMAZING in person! Please post neck shots when you can!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I know you meant to say color shift.
Those are really cool looking pearls!

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, Naria! What size and length are they? I'm also looking forward to the neck shot.

naria

Shiny_Rock
Whoops...definitely color shift. You can see why I outsource my editing. :oops: I reported the post since I seem to no longer have editing control. Hopefully a moderator can help me out.

The necklace is 10-11.7mm.

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Super pretty!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty. Colors look amazing :love: . Please post neck shots.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: Lovely strand enjoy it :appl:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
That is a lovely strand! Very beautiful! :love: :love: :love:

I would also like some neck shots! Actually, any more pics that you have, I'd like to just see more!

naria

Shiny_Rock
Thanks all for the replies. I'm away from home for January, but when I get back I'll get my friend to help me get some neck glamor shots. I love the strand. I know some people feel like multicolor strands do not look good on certain complexions. I'd love to get your guys' insight on the future neck shots regarding the complexion issue, but even if they don't look perfect on me I'm probably too much in love with the strand to do anything but keep it anyways. :)

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I bet you get lots of wear out of this strand. It should go with everything. I wear multi color strands more than anything in my collection. They are easy to add into too.

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
It is pretty Naria, The luster and the way the pearls are combined are delicate, I am sure each pearl has get their right place to highlight each other, Thanks for sharing with us the necklace! =)

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, I'm just now seeing this! Absolutely stunning necklace! Gah! Gorgeous! Did you have a blue that you asked him to set? Is the blue in the bottom center of the strand, or were you referring to another?

naria

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for inquiring about the blue pearl. I had Jose find one that would fit the spot. It is actualy rather challenging to match a pearl for a strand because you want to keep the gradiation right. I don't have that type of pearl collect...yet. :Up_to_something: It is in fact the center pearl. The original was a meh dull colored one and I thought that middle pearl on the strand really should be something special.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pearls! How long is the strand?

naria

Shiny_Rock
These are the long promised neckshots of my 18" strand. They were taken with a tablet camera so unfortunately do not show off the necklace in its full glory. I am unable to find my actually camera so these will have to suffice for the time being. tahitian_neckshot.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Wow, Wow :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

caro40

Shiny_Rock
I love your strand and the blue pearl in particular. Really lovely, and it looks gorgeous on you.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful multi color strand Naria. The size of the Tahitians and the length is just perfect. :appl: I hope you find you reach for it frequently. That baby shouldn't be kept in the dark of the storage box. :love: :love: :love:

alice87

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful strand! Enjoy wearing it!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: :appl: lovely and gorgeous on you, too!

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Naria, You look terrific in this amazing strand! Love all the different colors. Bet you get tons of compliments, unless "they" are too jealous to say anything!

aprilzephyr

Rough_Rock
Congrats, Naria, on a beautiful strand! It looks amazing on :appl:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Love the colors in your Tahitian strand :love: :appl: :appl:

naria

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys. I'm sorry I couldn't show them off better. I wish I hadn't mislaid my good camera. hmmm... maybe some of pearl allowance will have to go into a camera fund.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
If that is a bad picture of your beauties that strand must be a hum dinger :naughty:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
naria, your necklace is gorgeous! I have not been a fan of Tahitians, but this makes me think: "Hmmm....".

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results