shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Kathy Reichs or "Bones" tv series fans?

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
I have been a big Kathy Reichs fan since she first starting writing her Temperence Brennan novels. I've read all of them except her last one "Bones are Forever". So, imagine how excited I am that I am going to be having dinner with her in a couple of weeks!! :appl: :appl:

A restaurant is having a murder mystery dinner with her and Michael Peterson(one of the producers and/or writer for the "Bones" series) and they are limiting it to 36 people(and I'm one of them!!!!!) so I'm hopeful that I will get to talk with her!!!!

Would it be tacky to bring a book along in my purse and ask for an autograph?? :Up_to_something:

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
Yes-I love Bones! And you'll regret it if you don't get an autograph- you can always stash the book in your purse and if it seems taboo, just don't pull it out.

Such a neat experience, congrats!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds like fun! My husband and I just started watching Bones (we've just begun season 2, so we're really behind). It's really good! I've never read Reichs' books but I might check them out.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like a cool dinner! How did that come about? I like her books, not the tv series much -- watched it a couple times & it annoyed me, tried too hard to be cute.

Tell us how the dinner goes!

--- Laurie

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results