shape
carat
color
clarity

Large White Pearl Drops

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
I got these from Blue Nile and they cost a mere $30. They are large freshwater drops set in sterling silver. I like them because they are the whitest pearls I've got and the shade is quite flattering to my skin tone. I thought they were an amazing buy. I don't think anyone would peg them as $30 earrings.

The size and whiteness gives them, in my opinion, a South Sea look. It probably doesn't look like that to the experts! :lol:

ETA: Now that the photos are posted, I can see that the last two have come out creamier/darker in colour. The first photo shows the true colour of the pearl and the silver.

gedc2006.jpg

gedc2008.jpg

gedc2010.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow did you score :mrgreen: They look great. :appl: :appl: :appl: I love a big white pearl earring. Enjoy your new beauties.

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I've had them for a while but am only now getting around to photographing my pearls. I'm glad you like them when they're so inexpensive. I always imagine others here to have hugely expensive pearls :bigsmile:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
a deal, indeed! and they look super on you, too! :appl:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
You have a wonderful collection of pearls. I just love these drops Smith1942 :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results