shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Bulgarians out there??

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:wavey: Looking for some fellow Bulgarian PSers! Actually, I am not Bulgarian, I am Chinese, but my DH is Bulgarian. Gonna go to Bulgaria this June with my 1 and 3 year olds to visit great grandma (went there 2 years ago with my older child).

Want to drive from Sofia to the Black Sea coast and thinking of staying somewhere in Sozopol. My in laws are going too, but want to stay in Kiten and trying to convince us to stay there since it is cheaper. But I am bringing my parents along this time and I am thinking Kiten will lack charm and not have enough to see/do over there. Any one have some advice on this? Any suggestions on where we could stay?

Any car rental places you can suggest too?

Any resources you can provide would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks! :wavey:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
not Bulgarian but re car rentals in Europe: http://www.renaultusa.com/travelpartners.asp

I see Bulgaria is listed! :appl:

we found this to be the best car rental deal around. they have a minimum [I think 3 weeks] that you have to sign up for. we had a great brand new car. picked it up at the Amsterdam airport and drove through the Netherlands, Belgium, and France with it. it was a great car and at the time a great deal. in reality, you are signing a lease/purchase for the period of time. the rules are very strict. you must return the car as agreed and per your contract at the place and on the date contracted for. the contract is two way: you "bought/leased" the car and on their side they have rebought the car on an effective date. read the fine print re what happens if you don't return it as promised or contact them to make further arrangements!

I had heard about this from a co-worker who had traveled all through western and eastern Europe many years ago and had an absolute blast along the way.....they did so many miles that they had to stop to get oil changes.

my husband and I had such a great experience that if the same car had been available here in the US, we'd have bought one. and if we want to rent a car in Europe, we won't even be shopping for other companies.

have fun!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
bumping this thread because some spammer posted a thread and i'm not going to like seeing it. I've reported it and asked for its removal but until that happens, well, i'd rather see this thread pop up.

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results