shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Single Cut Eternity Band for Double Row Emilya

Hi all! Just wanted to share a few pics of my new Victor Canera single cut eternity band that I'm wearing with my double-row Emilya. I really love how the band completes the look - I am truly loving my set! I had Victor create a spacer to wear between the rings, but I really do prefer the look of the Emilya and eternity band on their own. I wear the spacer between the rings when I sleep, but other than that I've been skipping it.

I must say, I'm very excited to finally be done with this journey, and I'm thrilled with how everything came together! If anyone is considering a ring by Victor, please don't hesitate for a single second!!! His work is amazing and I couldn't be happier. :D

_5714.jpg

_5715.jpg

_5716.jpg

_5717.jpg

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Victor Canera Single Cut Eternity Band for Double Row Em

_5718.jpg

_5719.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It looks amazing on you! I have 2 of the same bands that I stack together w/ my ER! Enjoy for many years to come! :appl:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

beautiful! love the double halo!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Looks beautiful - the band is just the perfect compliment to the ring!

TracyBear

Shiny_Rock

What a beauty!!! You have such a kick-ass combo, I'm loving how they match! :love:

himni

Shiny_Rock

love it! :appl:

kate12345

Rough_Rock

Looks beautiful! I love it.

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock

YUMMY! Such a perfect match to your ER! :appl:

GoldFish8

Shiny_Rock

your set is PERFECTION!! :love: :love: :love:

as a side note... omg you sleep with your rings on?!?? I would wake up with some serious welts all over my face and probably scratch the cr@p out of my DF from when I smack him from time to time while I *peacefully* sleep :lol:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Looks perfect! Your set is beautiful :love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Stunning set and perfect match!

irisheyes9

Rough_Rock

Amazingly beautiful! What size melee did he use? It is perfect!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh man, that is just such a beautiful look!!! Pure perfection, such a joy to look at! :love:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Looks gorgeous!!

But, um... take your rings off when you sleep you crazy woman! You could wreck them completely that way.

Honestly it is hilarious that you take them off to put the spacer on and then put them back on the sleep! :lol:

I am teasing. Sort of. Take them off to sleep!!!

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock

Dreamer_D|1366694946|3432751 said:
Looks gorgeous!!

But, um... take your rings off when you sleep you crazy woman! You could wreck them completely that way.

Honestly it is hilarious that you take them off to put the spacer on and then put them back on the sleep! :lol:

Ha!! I know, I know...I am a very still sleeper, and I just have this vision of an earthquake striking and my rings flying off the nightstand and into oblivion. But I'm not paranoid or anything... :lol:

Thank you to everyone for the compliments! I'm super thrilled with both pieces! As for the size of the melee in the halo, I know that Victor used melee in varying sizes in order to seamlessly create the cushion shape for the round stone - but they all look the same to me! I will ask about the eternity band since those should all be uniform.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Really beautiful & flattering. They compliment each other - no wonder you're besotted with them!
Btw - I also sleep in my wedding rings, just removing them for showering, bathing the children, gardening etc. I also have visions of not being able to grab them if there was a fire or something as I'd go for my babies immediately. My rings sit far away from my bed when not , so safer to have them on my hand.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock

I love your set, it is gorgeous! I also sleep with my rings on as well.

stci

Ideal_Rock

Just perfect! :love: :love:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

Dreamer_D|1366694946|3432751 said:
Looks gorgeous!!

:errrr: SERIOUSLY. This!!!

GORGEOUS. GORRRRRGEOUS. But dude. Seriously.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Very gorgeous, indeed! :love: But add me to the list..take care of these heirlooms and don't wear them to sleep! If you are worried about an earthquake throwing them off the bedside table, certainly keep them in a ring box that closes when you aren't wearing them!

alisonia333

Shiny_Rock

I love your set, it's beautiful!

To everyone who posted about the sleeping with rings thing: why is it so bad? What are the mattress and sheets going to do to platinum and diamonds? I don't understand the idea that the sheets will catch on a prong and pull it out of place...I mean, you would have to pull pretty hard to bend platinum, no? I don't wear my ring to bed because it's uncomfortable, but I was just curious about why it's supposedly so bad for a ring. Thanks, and sorry to threadjack OP!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock

I just want all your rings ;-)

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Fabulous!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

I love love your set! It is perfect together.

I am also on the list for you to take off your rings when you go to bed. It's not worth risking damage even if you are a still sleeper plus don't you find it uncomfortable? I have a friend who is a light sleeper and doesn't take off her rings - she had a whole prong bent out of shape. She doesn't sleep with the rings anymore.

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock

You will all be pleased to hear that I slept without my rings last night...and I only had one moment of sheer panic when I woke up in the middle of the night and realized that they weren't on my finger. :D

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Yay! :appl: The first time is the hardest :halo:

@alisonia -- Sleeping with your rings on wears down the metals. You would be amazed at how the friction of sheets affects the metal. I recall somewhere on PS an appraiser posted about this :read: With pave this would be especially possible since there is so little metal. You also don't know what you are doing with your hands at night -- folding them the wrong way, catching them on your bed, clenching in your sleep -- any of these things could bend the shank or the head especially in delicate styles. Sure, rings are hardy. But delicate pave styles in platinum can bend and get damaged easily. We see people posting all the time that their rings are bent or damaged from basic everyday things like gripping a steering wheel.

If you really get pleasure wearing your rings to bed go for it :sun: But it does increase the chance of damage!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

GORGEOUS!!

Please put these babies in a nice little ring box on your nightstand when you go to sleep!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

:love: :love: :love: OH GOOD HEAVENS!!!! 2SH - this is STUNNING!!! W :love: W !!!

What a beautiful ring - that is just perfection on you! I know you had a few 'dry runs' with other settings ( ;)) ), but *THIS* is the one!! Gorgeous!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results