shape
carat
color
clarity

PP freshwater metallic studs and dangles

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I finally got a chance to take pictures of my new earrings from PP - white metallic drops and white metallic studs. Thanks to NacreLover and 4 Ranch Girl for posting advance pictures of these pearls to give us first dibs on purchasing such beauties.

The drops are 11-12mm baroques with silver blue overtones. The studs are 9-10mm in creamy white. They have an entirely different look but I like them both. The size is perfect for me as I want the earrings to show up against my dark hair. Lots of pictures here to show off these beauties :love:

pp_fw_double.jpg

pp_fw_dangle3.jpg

pp_fw_dangle2.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
they are lovely and look great on you!
I envy your ear lobs: the holes are not stretched as are mine.
sigh. :((

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
WOW! You've really caught the overtones in the photos and you look fabulous in both pairs, Yes, they show up beautifully with your dark hair.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks 4Ranch Girl, movie zombie, Pattye and Rosebloom :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Nice choices!

cheers--Sharon

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
baby monster - Those earrings are stunning, especially the drops.

Excellent choices and thank you for the additional pictures. Wear them in good health. :wavey:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
They are beautiful baby monster!! Love them, especially the studs, but the dangles are equally lovely. I don't envy you having to choose between these two pairs on a daily basis!

alice87

Shiny_Rock
Great job on photos! I like your studs! :appl:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful choice in earrings Baby Monster. Don't you just love the findings on those dangles? Heavy and built to last a lifetime. I hope you find you reach for them often, because they look fantastic on your ear.

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I really like the silvery blues, so pretty and they both look great with your hair :love:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you canuk-gal, Fly Girl, misskittycat, alice87, NacreLover and artdecogirl :wavey:

I do like the findings on these dangles as they're weighted so well to be very comfortable. I find that I don't even feel the pearls on even though they have quite a bit of heft. Heavy earrings usually make me feel uncomfortable but I've been wearing these the whole day without any discomfort. I did have to take them off in the middle of the spin class today as they were bouncing around too much in my ears.

It's hard to decide in the mornings which pair to wear :naughty: but have had dangles on most days since I received the 2 pairs. The mirror shine and the blue overtones are just so mesmorizing :love:. That March special at PP was very special indeed :appl:

I still need to try them on with all of my strands to decide what goes together. Maybe I'll post some pics if DH in on hand to take them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results