shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cubheilma

Rough_Rock
Hey guys,

Looking for opinions on a diamond I found online and to see if I missed something since I have little experience with this.

Round Brilliant
1.08 ct.
AGS Cert.
Color: D
Cut: Ideal
Symm: Ideal
Polish:Ideal
Clarity: SI1
Depth: 61.2
Table: 56%
Pav: 34.4 Deg
Crown: 40.6 Deg
Girdle: thin to slightly thick 1.2%-1.8%
Culet: pointed
Flouresence: Negligible
Price: $7276.00

The HCA based on these numbers was 0.7 and ex-ex-ex-vg, but does any one have any other thoughts on this one? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

Cubheilma

Rough_Rock
I am looking to buy it soon, anyone have any opinions on it?

JC

Shiny_Rock
WOW! That looks like a great diamond. I also think that your getting it for a fair price. I seriously doubt that you could go wrong with that choice. It sure looks like a winner to me. Good luck.......

35.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Very nice stats!!
36.gif
Looks like you''ve picked a dazzler.
10.gif
Just check on the inclusions to make sure your SI is eye clean and you''ll be good to go!!
1.gif

Cubheilma

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys, the inclusions being "eye clean" is my main concern right now. I guess I will find out soon! Thanks again!

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
best thing now is either if you can... see if you can eyeball it yourself... or talk to the vendor if you cant, and maybe get it over to an appariser nearby who can have a look, and maybe show you it... help you decide and reassure you that it is eye clean, other than - sparkly by the sounds of it.
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results