shape
carat
color
clarity

Questions about Signed Pieces/Facets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Have started looking at wedding bands and after reading all the great feedback on Signed Pieces, I went to check them out the other day. Their rings look beautiful and the prices are very attractive. I''m still a little nervous though having been warned for years not to buy anything in the diamond district. How does their quality compare to more expensive rings? Another question, apparently, there''s a Facets store in Brooklyn (Park Slope) that sells exclusively Facets jewelry only the prices are much much higher. How does it work? Is it even the same company? If so, why would the prices be so different? Does anyone have an idea? Thanks.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/15/2005 9:46:41 AM
Author:elepri
... why would the prices be so different? Does anyone have an idea?
I cannot know if those shops are the same "Signedpieces" and "Facets". They do not list exclusive distributors or even their B&M stores online... but you can always ask if one location or another distributes "Facets".

Anyway, it is not unusual to find the same brand at different prices in different places. Price differences between online and off are often significant - you will find quite a few accounts on Pricescope if you have the patience to search
34.gif

At least once a shopper's inquiry actually made prices rise instantly to correct undercutting (recounted on this thread)... Quite a mess
11.gif

Buster_DL

Rough_Rock
I purchased my lady''s wedding band from Facets, and met personally with Jerry in their NYC shop. He was a pleasure to work with, and the band is beautiful. I too was a bit worried after hearing NYC Diamond District horror stories, but trust me, they are not ALL bad! :)

Buster

Little

Rough_Rock
I went to visit them in Manhattan and had an excellent experience. Jerry was great and very patient. He even showed me rings waaay out of my price range just so I could get an idea of the different sized stones.

Here''s my Asscher band: Let''''s try again - My Asscher band from Signed Pieces

The quality is excellent, customer service is top notch and I would definitely buy from them again.
9.gif

Little

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results