shape
carat
color
clarity

Handwriting Analysis

amc80

Ideal_Rock
The post on cursive got me thinking- do we have any PSers who know anything about handwriting analysis? I suspect the main thing my handwriting says about me is that I have bad handwriting...

I'll attached a sample.

_4883.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
amc80|1364428439|3414911 said:
The post on cursive got me thinking- do we have any PSers who know anything about handwriting analysis? I suspect the main thing my handwriting says about me is that I have bad handwriting...

I'll attached a sample.
yes,worse than mine!!... :devil: :lol:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was actually expecting worse. Your handwriting's not that bad, to me anyway. I could read everything (I didn't understand it but I knew what it said). :lol: I don't know anything about handwriting analysis but I think it's interesting.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think your handwriting looks pretty!

Mine is truly horrendous. :knockout: I even have bad printing if that's possible lol.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Aww it's nice to know people have worse writing than I have! I think... So no analysts on here?

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, my mom had several books on graphology, and I remember as a teen, thinking it was very cool. But I realize now that claiming to be able to determine personality traits from one's writing, is just another form of pseudoscience, not unlike phrenology.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
ksinger|1364484665|3415307 said:
Well, my mom had several books on graphology, and I remember as a teen, thinking it was very cool. But I realize now that claiming to be able to determine personality traits from one's writing, is just another form of pseudoscience, not unlike phrenology.

Agreed...but fun! I was an exchange student to New Zealand in high school, and one of the magazines my host mom got had a little section every week where they'd analyze handwriting. I always thought that was neat.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results