shape
carat
color
clarity

Divorce update for all who helped

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
Hi
I just wanted to give you all an update on my divorce/move. I know many of you helped me through, advising and being supportive.
You listened to me talk very candidly about my separation, the painful events, and the fact that i made the choice to stay in the same house until we had a written agreement. Well the time has come! I move out in less than two weeks, agreement in tow.
The agreeement was merely to protect me from support. Anyway, i will be staying with family until i find a home.
I am officially starting my new life! Your support, advice, and honest opinions have helped tremendously so thanks to all.
Please send PS dust my way so that this new journey is a more positive one.

OneFifty

Shiny_Rock
Glad you check back in and I wish you the very best on your new life!!!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update! Wishing you all the best!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to hear you finally got an agreement and your situation is improving. Congratulations on moving forward.
Best of luck with your new life!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best of luck Abby! I hope the future is filled with happiness for you!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Yayyyy Abby! I'm so glad! You can finally find closure and move on with your life!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the update Abby. I am glad you are doing well and moving forward with your life. Sending continued good wishes and PS dust your way!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish you the best, Abby! :wavey:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Good job, Abby. New good things ahead, and you're much wiser. Wishing you much happiness!!

--- Laurie

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Much dust to you!! :appl: Wishing you all the best!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Abby, I remember when your story began. I am so very glad you finally have the legal protection you need. Sending lots of dust for a wonderful new journey!

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
I was thinking of you, Abby, and it is nice to see your update. I am so glad to hear that your nightmare is finally coming to an end, and that your perseverance paid off. I wish you much health, happiness and peace.

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
I didn't post in your previous threads as I didn't feel I had much to offer, but I just wanted to say I wish you much happiness in your new life :D

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so happy for you, Abby!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad things are falling into place and you are doing ok Abby!! You've come such a long way since your initial posts, you are truly an inspiration. Thanks for the update and I wish you happiness, peace and a fresh start to a wonderful new life!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm glad you posted an update Abby - I was wondering about you just the other day. I'm very happy to hear that you'll soon be able to move on!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results