shape
carat
color
clarity

Why We Love Our Siberians!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
The best way to beat the blues is to go to a Siberian Obedience or Agility Trial! They are born showmen. Their favorite trick is to do everything perfectly again & again in training & practice. Get them into the trial ring & they grin. "An audience! Lemme show 'em how to make this boring stuff fancy!" Mayhem ensues. Whew, life with a breed with a sense of humor!

http://dogagilityvideos.com/siberian-husky-contracts-a-severe-case-of-dog-agility-zoomies/

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bad timing for her trainer but atleast she had fun! I'd love to run around and chase her :bigsmile: !

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Laurie, that was wonderful!!! I enjoyed that sooooo much. What a wonderful scamp. Thank you for posting.

Hugs,
Deb
:wavey:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
It's absolutely typical, Deb. It's what I love about this breed -- and why they aren't for everyone! You never know what you're going to get. They know exactly what they're doing (wrong) -- will often stop & survey the audience, clearly asking, "Anybody think I'm cute?"

--- Laurie

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Umm yeah...my dog looks like that EVERY day!! :shock: Here's what I have to say to Shiva....you GO girl...literally!! :lol:

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
I literally laughed out loud when the doggy got 'the crazies'. What an adorable dog! *MWAH*!

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
That is my younger Sibe - to. a. TEE! :) I was having a meeting in my home office with two colleagues and she went crazy when her daddy got home. Did the zoomies around the yard and OVER her daddy's vintage car in the driveway - from the hood, over the roof, onto the truck and down! He was not impressed. LOL. Her older brother Sibe tends to shut down her zoomies after a minute by barking at her to stop, totally works!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
:lol: :lol: Hilarious! Don't you just love it when they do scooty-butt? My favorite thing!

--- Laurie

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Scooty butt? That sounds like they need more fiber to clean out their anal glands! LOL! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results