shape
carat
color
clarity

My L color 1.35 oec in yg/wg setting

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
ooohhh pretty! Love the latest pic. Beautiful.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Nice setting! It's low maintenance and classic.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Thats one of my favorite settings!

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous setting!!! This one is so pretty in both sunshine days we well as snow days!!! ;)) ;))

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: congratulations! :appl:
That is a beautiful ring! My favourite settings are the ones like yours that look sleek and classic from the top (with the diamond being the star), and then have a secret surprise of beautiful detail on the gallery. It makes the whole piece truly become a jewel. I adore that tiny ring of diamonds on the side of the bezel. Magnificent! :love:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Again, many thanks for all of you. Kind words are always welcome
and make me very happy. I have wear my beauty one week now and
can't get enough for watching her.

Finally I got a few coloreffect photos. I found red wall and voila!!!
My little stone is on fire!!!

_4727.jpg

_4728.jpg

_4729.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
A little closer...

_4730.jpg

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
So cool photos! :appl: I love the setting as it suites your beautiful diamond and also goes nicely with your five stone ring. :love: Congratulations on your beautiful ring!

What I also love is that you've find a goldsmith in Finland to do such delicate design... :shock: I'm currently looking for a delicate solitaire wedding ring with a diamond you can see without a magnifying glass (not very common here :(sad ) to fit my plain band engagement ring (soooo very common here :D ) and I just hate the range of clunky rings with the bank breaking prices they have in jewelry stores. That's why I'm in Pricescope now!! :lol:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Oi Kalomeli! You will have so excited times when searching perfect stone and setting =) I spent over two months on computer during my adventure and I don`t regret any minute. I learned a lot and saw amazing candidates. Of course my HB wondered my intensivity :lol: :lol: but understood and was supportive. What are You thinking? Modern cut (fancy shapes?) or a little bit older one?

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! :love: Congrats on such a beautiful ring and stone! :appl: Enjoy them :halo:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
wsblue430, thank You; I definately will :appl:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful! :cheeky:

summerlove6

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous stone, and the setting is beautiful!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
My L color next G color band. I never stop wonder how colorless is E or F :?:

_7900.jpg

_7907.jpg

_7908.jpg

FirefliesAtSunset

Rough_Rock
Wow what a beautiful ring! I love your setting and I think what I love most about it is the gold! It compliments your stone perfectly! And what a gorgeous stone! Honestly I love gold jewelry. We mostly see platinum and white gold nowadays. I sometimes wonder why I opted for platinum. Love the warmth of gold settings. :love: :love:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
lovely! i'd love to see a picture of it with the wide plain gold wedding band only....hint, Hint HINT!

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful. Congrats!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
FirefliesAtSunset; thanks for Your kind words :appl: I think we always wanted something else and different. Now I consider seriously to chancing bezel to halo. And white gold. Me; I am, I always have been and I always will be yellow gold girl. I don't know why now WG. Maybe just for the change :D Your georgeous AVC is on my list of favorities :love:

movie zombie; I understood :D :D here they comes just for You

AnnaH; thanks :wavey:

_8399.jpg

_8400.jpg

_8402.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results