shape
carat
color
clarity

The long wait of agony has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Or LWOA to quote Lovey! My bf shipped our ring to Chris at Dave atlas''s last tues and he e-mialed to say he received it Friday!!!
36.gif
But It wasn''t until late in the afternoon so he hasn''t started working on it yet. However, it shouldn''t ake more than a day or so so that means it should be overnighted to LEON hoepfully no later than Wed or so!!! I''m so excited I have butterflies jsut typing this!!! So sometime next week Leon should be calling me to discuss details....then the real agony begins!!!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
So I''m thinking something like this ring with a thin thin thin 3 sdied pave with milgrain band and pave with milgrail on the prongs and basket....

basic1.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
with a side profile something like this, only with the 3 sided pave with milgraining on the band, prongs and basket ( I think this is guywithring's pic), and of course the infamous claw prongs! I showed my bf a pic of the claw prongs and he, who NEVER get excited over anything ring related even had to comment "Now THAT is art."
1.gif
But I am going to be flexible and see what Leon thinks about what would work best once he sees my diamond. Maybe he can think of something even more fabolous!
36.gif

possiblesideview.jpg

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! Excellent choice, it''s gonna be gooooooorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with being patient, hehe.
2.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooooooo ginger!!! I am so excited for you!!! Leon''s creations never cease to amaze me, and I know that won''t change with yours! Don''t bite your fingernails off in anticipation now - you''ll have to take hand shots soon lady!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!! Can''t wait for pictures
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s going to be just gorgeous!! I love the designs you''re thinking of. Leon''s work never ceases to amaze me. You''re one lucky gal!! Now...Tick, tock,Tick, tock.. Can''t wait to see the pictures!
36.gif

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Nice combo. Thats gonna be hot!!!!! Our stones will be hangin out w/ ea. other. Hopefully, not for long huh ginger?
31.gif

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
Your BFs right. That is art. Can''t wait to see hand shots!!!Congratulations
36.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
emotion-19.gif
Whooohoooo! GBCookie! Pardon me for not remembering! Gosh I feel awful! but what is your center stone?????

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh.. ginger. I can absolutely NOT wait to see that beautiful thing on your FINGER!!! Its gonna be freaking AMAZING!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Ginger! wow! I think that is going to be a beautiful, gorgeous ring. I can''t wait to see it. And the miligrain, I haven''t seen his work with this yet, but I am sure it is going to be incredible. Can you wear a wedding band with the ring? Just one little question (I''m trying to figure out the logistics of this) Did you insure the stone before you sent it? In case of breaking etc. I want to have Leon make my ring one day, but I am worried about accidents.

Keep us updated!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Ginger I''m super excited for you!!! I know its going to be gorgeous!!! I''m going to be stalking you in H-town when you get it so I that I can see a Leon materpiece in person...

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
gingerBcookie : That will be some sweet bling!
9.gif
Can''t wait to see the masterpiece! I love Leon''s creations!
emlove.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oooomigosh ginger!! you must DYING in this wait already!! i almost hope that my bf doesn''t tell me exactly when he is having the ring made so i won''t go crazy with the waiting- but at the same time, i''d really like to go to leon''s place in NY and meet him and look at his catalog type books.

i''m sure your ring is going to be AMAZING. how could it not be?!?!
9.gif

i''ve been thinking lately about the whole wearing the wedding band w/ the e-ring too, especially since i am planning to have a split shank. and i''m starting to get used to the idea of wearing the band on my right hand... i really doubt the band would lookl right w/ split shank. maybe i''ll ask leon when i get to that point. but i''ve really taken a liking to pink sapphires lately... so i am thinking pink sapphire/ diamond eternity band? i''ve got a long while to think about it anyway

but ginger
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
i am soo excited for you!! CONGRATS on your amazing leon-to-be
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Ginger , have you heard anything yet from Leon??? I can''t ask Andrae (although he did mention he spoke to Leon in a nana-nana-boo-boo tone. ) Do you know when yours will be ready or have you left it to the b/f to keep the details from you just as I did?
39.gif
32.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2005 1:16:16 PM
Author: cute330xigrl
Ginger , have you heard anything yet from Leon??? I can''t ask Andrae (although he did mention he spoke to Leon in a nana-nana-boo-boo tone. ) Do you know when yours will be ready or have you left it to the b/f to keep the details from you just as I did?
39.gif
32.gif
The diamond was overnighted yesterday from the appraiser to Leon!!!!! I just sent Leon an e-mail telling him it was on its way. My bf and I discussed how this was going to be handled. So I will be calling him today to discuss the ring, details etc... Once we hang up, kaput, that is the end of my involvement (unless some ring emergency emerges-knock on wood) and my bf will call Leon to introduce himself as the contact and go to person as far as the ring goes. I''m so excited!!! How many times have written that? I don''t care. I''M SO EXCITED!!!

My bf would SOOOOOOO do the nana-nana-boo-boo thing. Grrrr! Boys! Gotta love ''em.
9.gif
You ring has got to be ready soon!!! I can''t wait to see it! However much agony I''m in, yours must be exponentially greater! Hold on! We''ll have our leon lovelies and it''ll be all worth it!

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
I''m trying to hold on. Really I am. I think this is week #3. So mybe (MAYBE) Leon has just opened the safe to get my stone out. lol! Oh my goodness.

You can''t wait to see mine? I can''t wait to see yours and mines!!!! Ha!
30.gif
30.gif

Uggghhh , strength and hugs for the "leons in waiting".
26.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
When I talked to him yesterday he told me a ring would take him 4 weeks, I told him that I had heard two months and he indicated that he would like to have two months.

I hope he doesn''t take too long with your rings.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Eeek, Apple, you talked to him!? I need to go check your thread and see the latest!!

sparkle orgy! LOL!!! So excited for you girls and can''t wait to see all the "leon ****." Oh, that sounds dirty. But you know what I mean
3.gif
3.gif

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/17/2005 6:44:56 PM
Author: blueroses
Eeek, Apple, you talked to him!? I need to go check your thread and see the latest!!

sparkle orgy! LOL!!! So excited for you girls and can''t wait to see all the ''leon ****.'' Oh, that sounds dirty. But you know what I mean
3.gif
3.gif
"leon ****" . lol

hmmmm... whatcha up 2 Appletini?
11.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
:drooooooool: Day-AM! ginger, that will be one good-lookin'' piece of work!!
9.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
I talked to Leon last week and discussed the ring!!! He e-mailed us all the paperwork and my bf has now officially taken over. Geez, it''s hard to let go!!! I keep wanting to make wanting to tell him little remionders about the little details I want and how I like things...in other words, my urge to nag about the ring is overwhelming...and sadly I have occasiaonlly succumbed
38.gif
. Bad ginger! But you will be proud to know I am improving each day and am keeping my obsessive compulsive tendecies to a minimum.
9.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Ginger: I''m so excited for you!!! I was thinking to myself at what point I will give up control, and then wondered if I was actually capable of doing that.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ginger... TOO EXCITING! and try not to obsess toooo much... it''s leon, and you know it will be perfect!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results